CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

PLEASE PLAY SONG

The hard rain pounded on my face,my tears blended within the rain drops.I watched as they lowered Gram's  body six foot under, slowly everyone stepped forward dropping roses on the coffin.Austin hugged me as i sobbed hysterically. I slowly pulled away and walked forward, i looked at the coffin my knees went weak and i fell to the ground.My knees were buried in the wet grass.Daisy quickly came to my side and held me tightly.I looked in the corner of my eye, Nathan looked at me with so much hurt and sorrow.He stood still in his black suit.I slowly got up, Daisy was crying, she lifted my chin up.I picked up the white rose that i had dropped, i leaned in looking at the coffin and i let the rose fall on the casket.Slowly everyone started to leave the priest and most of the attendees had left.

''I'll take you home'' said Austin

''No, i want to be left alone, please leave me'' i said crying

''Austin let's go, let her be'' spoke Daisy

''Okay'' said Austin gritting his teeth.

Everyone left, i sat on the wet ground, the rain was pouring down.

''I love you Grams, you was a mother to me, i love you so much'' i cried out aloud.

''It gets easier, times a healer'' said a voice

I stood up and turned around, Nathan was standing soaked in the rain, his jet black hair was drenched and he had his hands in his pockets.

''It never gets easier!'' i shouted in anger

''you just have to learn to block it out'' Nathan stepped forward,he took my hand and placed it on his heart. His voice cracking.

''This is a great wall, your heart learns to survive, the pain never goes it always stays it leaves a scar on your heart that never heals, but you learn to carry on'' said Nathan, his voice was croaky. He pulled me in and smashed his lips against mine.I didn't pull away i responded by inserting my tongue in his mouth.He pulled the back of my head forward deepening the kiss.I suddenly pulled away.

''sorry'' i said quietly

''don't apologise I'm not sorry'' said Nathan as he touched my face

''i need to go''i said morbidly

''come on ill drop you'' he said

''okay'' i replied

I followed Nathan to his truck, i looked over my shoulder to gram's grave i hung my head low.We reached the house.

''i seem to be making a habit of this'' i said quietly avoiding Nathans stare.

''I'm always here, I'm not going anywhere Madison'' he said with so much passion.

''thank you but Nathan there will never be a me and you i hope you understand that''i quickly exited the truck and walked away.

NATHANS P.O.V

I clenched my fists in anger i bit down on my knuckles. She would have to mourn her grams death and then i was going to make my move.I had waited long enough.I speeded off, i needed to vent this anger. I reached the mansion.I walked inside and went straight upstairs entered the long hallway. Someone was here, i went into the secret room, which was used for my extra activities. I pushed down on the door, that was strange it was unlocked. I pushed it open and there dangling like a rag doll from the ceiling was a what looked like a dead naked girl.There whipping her to death was Austin, he stopped and turned around.

''s-s-sorry Nate'' stuttered Austin

''You can quit with the acting now'' i said looking at him in a bored manner.

''What the fuck are you looking at'' Austin said without stuttering, he stood topless with just his jeans on, sweat was dripping on his hair and chest.

''you've made a fucking mess, next time ask before you use this room stupid fuck'' i shouted

Austin stepped closer.

''you know after i killed her grandma i thought she would lean on me but it looks like this has backfired on me'' spat Austin

''I knew her Grams didn't just pass, {i inched closer} it looks like killer Austin is back'' i said breathing into Austin's face.

''He was never gone''said Austin as he put his top on smirking.

''oh and Austin she was never yours to begin with'' i said gritting my teeth

''yea well we will see about that'' said Austin as he walked off

Austin was becoming careless, what the fuck made him illuminate the closest person to Madison, he was going to be a problem he was always a loose fucking nut.

=====================================================================================

SORRY ITS A SHORT UPDATE I QUICKLY UPDATED BEFORE MY LAPTOP SWITCHED OFF so Austin killed Grams :/

\\":20}��~�.��