Devils Desire

Madison is a twenty one year old girl who has had a lot of issues to deal with, in her life,from her parents death to her boyfriend cheating, she's fed up so  she decides to go and live with her grams back in her home town the southern , but what she doesn't know is she has caught the attention of a sick  mentally deranged psychopath, who develops a deadly obsession for her and will stop at nothing to get her.With a strong physical attraction towards her,he needs her body,mind and every inch of her in every possible way.

NATHANS P.O.V. 

She was a feisty little one,i could see her plump lips were just waiting to be kissed, her grey green eyes sparkled like emeralds, her dark hair sat on her perfect breasts .Seeing the sweat drip on her stomach, made me thirsty,thirsty for her touch her feel, but at the same time i knew she was going to be a tough nut to crack, i had my work cut out with this one.

I would give her a few days to get settled in, then i will make sure im on her mind twenty four hours a day, she wont be able to sleep becuase of me, eat, talk ,move.I was going to consume her life like a black cloud taking over her.

{contains violence,gore,explicit sexual scenes and rape so please do not read if these subjects bother you}