CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

Chapter thirty nine

I opened my eye lids slowly, I looked at my surroundings I was in Nathan's bed but he was nowhere to be seen. I moved the white sheets from my aching body. My inner thighs ached and my bruised hips felt swollen. I looked at the chair in the corner of the room there was my holdall that I had packed when Nathan had caught me trying to run. I walked over to the bag and took out some sweat pants and a crop tee shirt. I quickly put on the clothes and opened the door. I walked down the hallway as I came to the end of the hallway I saw a door that was ajar I stopped and decided to peer inside.

(PLEASE PLAY SONG)

I stood behind the door frame I could see gym equipment then I saw Nathan on the pull bar he was slowly bringing his body up and down. He was just in a pair of black sweat pants and nothing on top. His dark black hair was wet from sweat, it flicked in the front of his face. Sweat dripped from his torso. He got a hand towel and wiped the sweat from his face.

''You like something you see? '' asked Nathan smirking as he opened the door and stood in front of me.

''You make me sick '' I replied

Nathan took a strand of my hair and twisted it around his finger, I hit his hand away.

''It will take time but you'll love me just as I love you Madison'' he said as he inched closer to my face.

I turned away and was about to walk off when Nathan grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall.

''What you want to rape me again ? '' I said gritting my teeth.

Nathan tilted his head like a psycho I could see that tick in his jaw.

''Listen to me Madison, today is the day I bury my brother the one that you killed so I suggest you be on your best behaviour because if you somewhat play up Madison I swear to god I'll make you live to regret it'' he said smirking.

''What if I decide to tell everyone that your brother is a rapist and a psycho like you and that you're holding me against my own will'' I said bravely.

''You think I was joking when I said I'll kill Daisy and then I'll fucking kill you'' said Nathan through gritted teeth as he gripped the tip of my chin firmly.

''Move the fuck away from me'' I said as I moved my head to the side not wanting to look at his face.

''Daisy's bringing you some suitable attire as the clothes you seem to wear are more suited for a slut'' scolded Nathan

'' fuck you! As if that stopped you '' I said

''The difference is you wasn't my girl then and now you are I don't want people looking at my property'' said Nathan

''I'm not your fucking property! You don't own me! '' I yelled, I turned around and stormed off. I didn't know where I was going but I walked back to the bedroom. I looked behind me to see Nathan stalking towards me I hurried and before I knew it I was running.

''You have no where to fucking run Madison! '' shouted Nathan, I quickly got in the bedroom and shut  the door but Nathan kicked the door open.

''Get away from me! '' I yelled as Nathan grabbed my throat and threw me down on the bed and straddled me. All his body weight was on me.

''Don't you ever walk away from me! '' shouted Nathan in my face as he tightened his grip on my neck and squeezed at my wind pipe.