CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

Chapter thirty five

I watched as Austin took out a cold beer from the fridge and popped the cap off.

''I'm sorry for just showing up, I didn't know where else to go'' I said looking at the floor, Austin handed me the cold beer.

'' look Madison y-you and Nathan will make up I-I'm sure of it'' he said as he sat on the wooden coffee table in front of me, he closed the gap between us and leaned forward, he tilted my chin up.

'' I accused him of attacking me Aust, I doubt it if he will be okay with me after this'' I said

''Y-you're more than w-welcome to stay at mine'' smiled Austin

I grabbed both of Austin's hands.

'' Aust I'm thinking maybe I'm just not cut out for this town, I mean since I've come it's been one shit after another'' I said as I let go of Austin's hands and slouched back on the couch looking up at the ceiling.

''You can't leave'' said Austin, I looked at Austin who seemed quite anxious all of a sudden.

'' name me one reason why I shouldn't leave '' I said

''Because this t-town is where you have a piece of your p-parents memories '' stuttered Austin.

'' I know '' I said helplessly

'' and are you forgetting g-grams is here , it w-w -would have broke her heart if she knew you was going to leave from here'' said Austin.

'' let me take you out,you need to c-c-clear your head ''said Austin smiling at me.

'' I'm really not in the mood Aust'' I protested

''Lets just go for a f-few drinks '' said Austin

'' oh okay then'' I said giving in

''Let me go and g-get ready , I'll j-just change my top'' said Austin.

'' okay'' I smiled

Austin got up and went upstairs. I looked up at the ceiling then suddenly the front door opened. I quickly snapped my head in that direction, in walked Riley.Both our eyes connected, I quickly got up from the couch.

Riley prowled forward.

'' what the fuck are you doing here Madison? '' said Riley in a aggressive tone.

As I felt the hostility in Riley's voice I walked towards the front door.

'' I was just going'' I said avoiding his glare.

Riley blocked my way and stood in front of the door.

'' you fucking the retard now are you ? '' sneered Riley.

'' get the fuck out of my way'' I said whilst I reached for the door handle behind Riley, riley quickly grabbed my hand and turned me around slamming me against the door. He closed the gap between us , I could feel his hot breath against my face,his jet back locks were messy and covering his eyes, his dimples suddenly appeared.

''You fucking both my brothers Madison? '' whispered Riley, he then inched his face so close to mine, his lips were nearly touching mine.

'' get away from me Riley'' I snapped

'' the things I could do to you '' he said whilst tilting his head.

''I'm sure Daisy would have something to say about that'' I replied trying not to show that I was scared.

Then suddenly Riley was flung against the wall, Austin was topless he had his black jeans hanging low around his waist.

''Get the f-fuck away from her'' said Austin whilst his arm was choking Riley, I could see Riley struggling against his choke.