CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN 

BEEP BEEP BEEP 

''Ughh'' i slammed the alarm clock button down.

I pulled the blanket back over my head.Who was i kidding i had to get up.I threw the blanket off myself.I dragged myself up from the bed and made my way to the shower.I opened the door to my en suite as i yawned.I turned on the shower, I slipped my camisole off and opened my hair.I stepped underneath the shower head and let the water hit my skin.I closed my eyes, i just wanted to forget about last night.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself.I opened my draw, i took out a pair of dark skinny jeans and a black tight t.shirt.I threw my towel off and started to dress myself.As i finished i looked at my reflection in the narrow tall mirror.I looked how i felt.I let my wet brown locks sit over my right breast.

I made my way downstairs,the smell of pancakes hit my nostrils.I could hear grams singing along to some song on the radio.I walked in the kitchen and sat down.Grams turned around and looked at me.

''Morning hunny,you okay?you're rather quiet.How did your date go?'' asked Grams as she platted up the hot pancakes on the white plate.

''It was great'' i lied 

''I knew it, that Austin is a fine gentleman Madi hunny'' smiled Grams 

I never replied, i just picked at the pancake that was in front of me.

''Whats wrong hunny?'' asked Grams

''Im not hungry that's all'' i said 

''Oh,you're not sick are you'' grams said as she lifted my face up by my chin.

''Im fine grams, you know what i need to go some where, ill be back'' i said as i got up and kissed grams on the cheek.

''Oh okay hunny'' said Grams puzzled.

''Im taking the truck grams'' i said as i picked up the keys that were on top of the refrigerator.

''Okay'' said Grams as she watched me confused why i was in a hurry

I took the keys and went straight out the door.I slammed the door behind and ran to the truck.I started the engine and pushed my foot on the accelerator.After twenty minutes i had reached Austins.I parked the truck up and looked at the house.It had such a dark Ora about it.I took the key out the ignition and got out the truck.I walked up to the porch and took a deep breath.I knocked on the door.After a minute Nathan opened the door a smile appeared on his face.He stood in front of the second door which was the only thing between us.I gritted my teeth.I stepped back as he pushed open the door.

''And to what do i owe the pleasure'' smiled Nathan

''Wheres Austin?'' i asked straight to the point.

Nathans smile suddenly disappeared.He stepped closer.His white tank top had his slender figure on display.His black sweat pants were hanging loosely off his waist.

''He is not here'' said Nathan grinning 

I don't know where the courage suddenly came from but i pushed past Nathan and went straight in the house.I looked around, i didn't really take a look at the place properly last night because of all the crap that happened.To my left was the kitchen,the walls had green floral wall paper,to my left was the living room,there was one two seater couch and one three seater couch against the far wall.The wall was a covered in a light blue paint.The whole house was very sixties.To top it off there was a old TV in the middle of the room on a small table.I suddenly snapped back to reality,I looked at the stairs that were in front of me.

''Austin! Austin you here'' i yelled at the bottom.There was no answer.I put my head down as i realized he wasn't here,then i turned around only to smash right into Nathans chest.He slightly cocked his head to the right.

''I told you he wasn't here'' said Nathan quietly almost whispering.

I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat.

{PLAY SONG AT THE SIDE AS IT GOES WITH NEXT PART}

''well sorry if i didn't take your word for it'' i said not realizing i was squinting my eyes at Nathan.

His black strands of hair fell in front of his eyes.He leaned forward hovering over me, his one hand leaned against the stair banister behind me.I was trapped.

''Move Nathan!'' i said trying to conceal the fear that was in my voice.

''or what''grinned Nathan 

''Please Nathan'' i said as my breathing hitched 

Nathan leaned in closer,we was so close to each other there was a inch between our bodies.He ran his finger from my cheek all the way to the tip of my chin.My body froze, he pushed himself into me, i could feel his erection against my inner thigh.He leaned forward and then the world stood still as Nathan softly planted his lips against mine.He slowly kissed my lips not inserting any of his tongue,I just stood still.

''Now what do we have here'' said  Riley as he stood in front of the front door.I quickly pushed Nathan running past him.Then i looked at Riley who was just smirking.I quickly opened the door and ran to the truck.I quickly got the key out of my pocket and opened the door.I slammed my head back on the rest head.

''What the fuck did you just do Madison!!'' i yelled to myself as i pulled my hair.I rested my head on the steering wheel.After a few minutes i looked up.I was met with Nathans dark glare he was standing on the porch with his hands above him resting on the arch.

I quickly started the engine and speeded off, as i drove off i looked back at Nathan who was still looking at me.He slowly lit a cigarette and watched me eagerly.What did i just do.I  was so angry with myself,how could i have been so stupid.

==================================================================

Nathans p.o.v

I watched as she drove off, i couldn't believe she never backed away from me kissing her, that means she was starting to accept me.I couldn't believe it.But a part of me knew that was just a mistake on her part.Yes that was a mistake she done by letting me kiss her, because now that I've tasted her,i wanted more.I watched her truck  disappear from sight, i slowly inhaled the smoke from the cigarette.

''You coming inside'' yelled Riley

''Yeah'' i shouted as i flicked the cigarette stub.

===================================================================

FIRSTLY PLEASE PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG AS I THINK IT SUITES NATHAN PERFECT.

THANKS GUYS FOR READING, I HOPE YOU WAS SHOCKED THAT SHE LET HIM KISS HER :) BUT I THINK IT WAS A MINOR RELAPSE ON HER PART.OR DO YOU GUYS WANT HER TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE? PLEASE TELL THANKS! XOXOXO