CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

Chapter twenty seven

NATHANS P.O.V

I moved the strand of hair off Madison's eye,she was beautiful I loved her so very much.I couldn't still believe she had gave herself willingly to me. I traced my finger down her naked arm. Her skin was delicate so precious, she was the woman that I had waited for more all my life but the only thing was last night I had held out on her, I made love to her but that's not the way i wanted to fuck her, I had a demon inside me and that needed to be freed.Once I had her where I wanted then I would show her the real me but for now I would have to be the person she wanted. I got up and covered her with the bed sheet. I pulled on a pair of jeans, I exited the room and took out my cell, I had one message it was from my uncle Lucas it read : Its done. I had told my uncle to get me something, I needed to see if he had delivered it. I took out the key from my pocket to my torture room.  I turned the key and shut the door behind me, In front of me was a girl gagged and bound and dangling from the rope from the ceiling. I walked over to my wall I took out a whip and circled around the girl, her eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her skull. I started to whip her body, marking her breasts and stomach. I stopped until my hand gave way, her body was covered in blood, I untied her from the rope her body dropped down to the ground, I straddled her and looked into her eyes, I felt her pulse her heartbeat was slowing down, I then wrapped my hands around her neck and pressed her throat tightly,I heard a crack, that was her wind pipe.she was dead, her head flopped to the side.I stood up and exited the room, I headed straight into the shower, i needed to wash the blood off myself. I threw the jeans into the laundry basket, after I washed,I dried myself, I decided on not wearing any clothes. I entered the room in which Madison was sleeping in, I slowly crept back into the bed holding her tightly from behind.

END OF NATHANS P.O.V

I rolled over to my side, I felt an empty space. I sat up, Nathan wasn't here. I got out of the bed and opened the draw and took out one of Nathan's shirts, it came just over my ass. I made my way down the hall and then down the stairs. I could smell food, I headed into the kitchen, Nathan wasn't there but there was pancakes, eggs, toast and fresh coffee made. I was just about to turn around when Nathan grabbed me from behind and kissed me on my neck. I turned around and looked at him.

''Morning'' he smiled

'' hey'' I replied, I moved away and took a seat at the kitchen island. I took a piece of toast and nibbled on it, Nathan stood opposite me, he was topless just wearing black silk pyjama bottoms,his jet black hair was messy,he sipped at his coffee whilst looking at me.

''About last night'' I said not looking up at him.

'' if you think you're going to sit there and tell me it was a mistake then think again because you came to me madi, you initiated this'' Nathan said in defence mode.

'' it wasn't a mistake, I just want to take things slow that's all'' I said taken back by his attack.

Nathan walked around and turned my seat to face him, he cupped the sides of my face.

'' sorry,whatever you say goes, I'm at your command'' he smiled as his eyes twinkled, he took my hand and kissed it slowly.

'' thank you'' I said gratefully.

Nathan then opened one button of my shirt then started opening all of them until the shirt was fully opened and my body was on show.He pulled my face in and kissed me, ravishing my mouth with his wet tongue.I was still sat on the stool, he grabbed my throat tightly and pushed my head back on the island counter he took both of my hands and spread them out, he took his tongue and licked in between my tits, I arched my back up in pleasure. He then opened my legs, my ass was still on the stool,pulling me a little forward so he could get entrance, then he pushed his dick inside me,