CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN

I tossed and turned uncomfortably in the bed, i turned on my left side to be faced with scotts sleeping face.I moved the sheets and got up,i pushed my hair back in annoyance.The air was sticky and hot I decided to go downstairs and grab a glass of water.I slowly tiptoed on the creaky floor boards.I opened the door and left it ajar.I slowly went down the stairs as i did a slight breeze made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.I made my way into the kitchen, as i grabbed a glass from the draw, the back door caught my attention it was slightly opened.That was strange i thought, as i walked over to shut it.As i shut it a weird feeling came over me as i looked out into the back yard.It felt like i was being watched.Madi you're just being paranoid i thought to myself as i went back to the kitchen sink to pour myself a glass of water.I finished my water and made my way back up to the bedroom.

NATHANS P.O.V

I watched as she shut the door,the tiny night shorts she wore made my dick so hard.I wish i could be the water that is was on her lips right now.She had no idea that i stood behind the door i was a mere couple of inches away.Her back was turned towards me as she drank her water.I moved my face a inch forward and inhaled her scent, it was so sweet and fresh.Then she placed her glass on the counter and went upstairs.I rested my head against the kitchen wall, i pulled at my hair violently.I was going fucking mad not being able to touch her, just to feel her silk like body was fucking with my mind.I looked at the clock on the kitchen wall, it was five twenty, the sun would be coming up soon, i better head back home.I had my dose of Madison tonight, that should keep me going until morning i smiled to myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I poked at the cereal that was swimming in my bowl.Scott was still asleep,Grams was making a pot of coffee.

''Are you okay madi?'' asked Grams as she took a seat opposite me.

''I'm fine grams'' i said giving half a smile.

''Madi, even though i like Scott it doesn't mean you're happy with him'' said grams whilst grabbing my hand.

I was just about to reply when Scott walked in, he kissed me on my cheek.

''Morning beautiful'' Scott smiled.

''Hey'' i said whilst i moved my cereal bowl away from me.

''Not hungry?'' asked Scott as he poured a mug of coffee.

''No i-'' i was suddenly cut off by the front door knocking.

''I'll get that'' said Grams as she got up and attended to the front door.

''Mornin Grams!'' shouted a very happy Daisy.

Daisy walked in the kitchen 

''Morning y'all'' she smiled 

''You look stunning Daise'' i smiled, her short red and white sundress hugged her small frame in all the right places, her lips were soaked in red lip gloss.Her long blonde locks shined in the sun rays that beamed through the kitchen window.

''So your staying i take it?'' asked Daisy as she looked at Scott.

''Yep i sure am'' smiled Scott

''That's great'' said Daisy, i could tell she didn't mean it.

''So you two are going to want to spend some more time together'' said Daisy drly.

''Daisy why don't you show Scott around town?'' i said enthusiastically.