CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE

''why?, why wouldn't you tell me Riley, Nathan and Austin are brothers?'' i huffed whilst pacing up and down my room.

''Look hunny, it didn't cross my mind to tell you and to be honest things happened so fast, i didn't know when to mention it, i mean come on whats the big deal anyway?'' sighed Daisy whilst messing with her hair,she sat legs crossed in the middle of my bed, whilst i paced up and down with my hand held against my head.

''This changes everything, i don't know what it is but something bothers me about Nathan'' i said slowly as i kept thinking of what he said to me about him not having control over his actions next time he see's me, i mean what the freak did that mean.

''What,Nat?, he is such a darling, i mean every girl in town is literally after him, i mean come to think of it you two would make a great couple'' smiled Daisy as she chewed on her gum innocently.

''I don't think so!, are you crazy Daisy-Lou, i mean Nat!, no way in fucking hell, he scares the shit out of me!'' i said whilst getting a chill up my arms just even thinking about him.

''oh, i get it you got something going on with Austin, i mean he is sweet too, but he {pauses}well he is different'' says Daisy being careful with her words, i stopped in front of her, i put my hand on my waist and frowned.

''You mean cuz he has a stuttering problem?, come on Daisy don't be a shallow cow'' i scolded

''Okay, sorry, but he is hot don't get me wrong'' she laughed

''Look its best if i forget about Austin and his bothers anyway, i don't like baggage and that's what Asustin has'' i said whilst getting dressed out of my clothes, i pulled my jeans down and took my waistcoat off, i took a long night shirt out of my draw.

''Girl do you have a body to die for, i wonder why the Lewis brothers are all over you like a rash'' Daisy laughed

''First off they're not all over me and second off, you can speak have you seen your own body?'' i said whilst raising my eyebrow.

Daisy put her head down.

''Can i ask you something'' asked Daisy

''go ahead'' i said whilst pulling my bra out from underneath the night shirt, i just had my panties on and no bra with a black silk night shirt which came over my bum.I plopped myself onto the bed next to Daisy.

''Come on I'm waiting'' i moaned

''When you used to have sex with your ex did you like it rough or did you make love?'' she asked quietly, this question caught me off guard, i sat up.

''Urmm, well{pause} i don't wanna talk about this'' i said frantically

''why?, whats wrong?'' asked Daisy worriedly

''Nothing change the subject'' i said nervously

There was a deadly silence, then Daisy looked at me.

''Your a virgin'' she said suddenly

I didn't know where to put my face, i could feel my cheeks burn from embarrassment.

''Answer me Hun'' asked Daisy excitedly

''Yes, yes, I'm a virgin okay!'' i grit my teeth

''Oh hunny there's nothing to be embarrassed of, i mean i gotta give it to ya, you didn't drop your panties for that boy even though you was with him for a year and i slept with Riley on the first date, i just knew he was the one'' she said with so much passion in her voice

''thats why he cheated,cuz i weren't giving it to him,{pause}anyway , miss daisy-lou my head is paining and i think i should get my head down now'' i said whilst slowly creeping underneath the sheets.