CHAPTER TWENTY

Chapter Twenty

'' What!, you got to be kidding me right?'' i yelled down the phone at Daisy

''No im not, look it will be only for an hour, its the dance rehearsal, we all have to dance in sync'' said Daisy

I plomped my butt on the bed,why did we have to do this stupid dance thing i wondered.

''Madi?'' said Daisy, i almost forgot she was on the line.

''Ughh! give me ten minutes'' i moaned

''Okay im on my way'' said a excited Daisy

I cut the phone, soon after it started vibrating, it was Austin.

''Hey!'' i said

''Howdy Madison, m-might i ask w-what you are doing?'' asked a chirpy Austin.

''Well, im just going to put something on as im in my p.j.s, Daisy just told me about this rehearsal dance thing'' i said as i looked through my draw for something to wear.

''yes its a t-tradition,im already here, i-ive been helping with preparations'' said Austin

''Okay, well ill see you in a while'' i said as i cut the phone.

I pulled out a white just above the knee fitted dress.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

That must be Daisy i thought as i slipped my feet through the white flip flops, i tied my hair into a high messy bun.I was finished, i ran down stairs.Grams was asleep, i slowly opened the front door and shut it as quietly as possible.I could see Daisy putting lip gloss on, i opened the passengers side door.

''Hey!'' she beamed

''So much for facial masks and pampering''i scolded as i rolled my eyes.

''Im sorry Mads, but we its mandatory'' she smiled

''okay well lets go i just want this over and done with'' i said nervously, truth be told i was a lousy dancer, that's why i cringed at the thought of dancing in front of everyone.

===================================================================

We reached, i looked at the huge mansion that i had come to earlier,i jumped out the truck and shut the door.We walked up to the huge porch.Daisy knocked the huge door knocker.I could see the light's were on inside.The door opened, we were greeted by Nathans uncle.

''Hello Miss Lou'' smiled Lukas at Daisy as he kissed her cheek and took her hand leading her inside.