CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

Chapter thirty seven

My body was shaking with fear of the Unknown, I didn't know what to expect. I looked at Lukas he was biting down on his knuckles.Then the front door opened, in walked Nathan. You could slice the atmosphere with a knife even though I still stood up.

''Nathan you can't keep me here, I will go to the cops and tell them I defended myself because your sick fucking brother kidnapped and raped me! '' I said raising my voice.

Nathan looked at me with a deadly look in his eyes.

''Leave us'' he said to Lukas.

''I need to go and sort this mess out'' said Lukas as he hurried off.

The door slammed behind him, Nathan walked towards me, his presence was so intimidating. Before I know it I was sat on the couch and Nathan was sitting on the coffee table in front of me.

''You killed my brother Madison'' said Nathan slowly

''He was a sick fuck I would kill him again if I had to'' I said swallowing the lump my throat that had formed.

Nathan burst into laughter.

''I loved him Madison he was my brother but luckily for you I love you more, you see when I come to think of it the fucker done me a favour'' he said smirking as his jet black hair flicked over his perfect sculpted cheek bones.

''What?'' I said frowning in confusion.

''I mean I will have to punish you of course not too harshly and after that we can get on with our lives'' said Nathan as he grabbed a bunch of his hair and flicked it back smoothly.

''What the fuck are you talking about Nathan'' I questioned.

''Like I said before Madison I own you now, unless you want to go down for first degree murder I'm afraid you're stuck with me'' he smiled

''Nathan are you fucking black mailing me? '' I asked in disbelief.

''Call it whatever you want baby but you are the property of Nathan Braxton '' he said smiling

''What if I just get up and walk straight out of here there's nothing you can fucking do'' I said bravely standing up.

Nathan started chuckling. He stood up and took out a disc from his back pocket and walked over to the DVD player, he inserted the disc in and to my horror there it was, me killing Austin. I gasped in horror.

''He raped me and held me against my will you can clearly see''I said crying as tears streamed down my face.

''With a little bit of video editing it will just show how you brutally stabbed my brother to death, see after your grams death you went a little off the rails, everyone will think you're just crazy ''smiled Nathan.

My legs felt like they were giving way I collapsed on the floor and cried. Nathan came and sat next to me he tried to hold me I pushed him away.

''Don't fucking touch me you bastard!''I cried

Nathan pulled me up on my feet and then flung me over his shoulder.

''Let me go!'' I screamed

''I need you to wash , you smell like my brother'' he said in a cold tone of voice. He carried my fragile body up the stairs and into his master suite. He put me down gently on my feet. He opened the ensuite door.

''Wash'' demanded Nathan.

''Fuck you'' I yelled

''I will but not today seeing as your body has been through enough for one night'' said Nathan in a dry tone.