CHAPTER NINE

Chapter nine 

NATHANS P.O.V 

I inhaled the smoke from my cigarette, i layed my head on the back of my car seat.Flashes of Madison hugging that piece of shit replayed in my head over and over again.I looked at my watch it was ten past ten ,the night was dark and cold.I opened the car door and threw the cigarette on the floor,doubting it with my heavy black boot.I donned black combats and a black fitted t.shirt.My jet black hair blended with the darkness of the night.I walked up to the entrance of a club, i was about sixty miles from home.

I entered the club, i walked straight to my usual spot.I looked at the bar tender who recognized me.Within a couple of minutes my glass of whiskey was on the table.I nodded my head as a thank you.Tonight was quiet compared to other nights.I carefully watched the little crowds of people.An hour had passed, i was on my seventh whiskey.

{PLEASE PLAY SONG AS IT SETS MOOD FOR NEXT SCENE}

   As i started to think tonight was a wasted journey,i looked up.A young girl in her mid twenties, brunette caught my attention.Her red lipstick was screaming for attention,as she walked up to the bar, her eyes caught onto mine.I gave her a smirk and leaned forward.Her legs and breasts were on full display her slender frame hugged her tight fitted red mini dress perfect.She sat slowly on the bar stool, her back was turned against the bar tender she slowly opened her legs, giving me a glimpse of her pussy.I chuckled not for the reason she thought i was.

I looked at my watch it was coming up to one am,I looked at the brunette who was once sober she looked very drunk as she kept glancing over at me and giggling like a school kid.I got up and dug in my back pocket and took out cash and left it on the table, as i done this i locked eyes with the brunette she looked quite sad to see me go.I walked off and as i did i glanced over my shoulder to see her soon following me.I disappeared at the side of the club, she ran outside as she seen me disappear, i looked at her as she looked distraught thinking i was gone, i could see her looking from left to right.

''Dont look behind,i want you to go by the black pick up truck'' i whispered seductively behind her.

She was just about to turn around.

''Ah ah, no turning around'' i said 

''Why? you married is that why you don't want to be seen with me?'' she asked slurring on her words.

''Yes i am'' i lied 

''Does that change anything?'' i asked hesitantly 

She went quiet but then answered.

''No, i will meet you by your truck''she giggled 

''its open get in the back and don't  be seen'' i ordered 

I watched her carefully walk up to my truck she looked around making sure no one seen her get in.I smiled to myself as i watched her hide herself in the back.The stupid bitch i laughed, i casually walked up to the truck and got in.I locked the doors and started up the engine,i pushed down on the accelerator.

''I know a motel about ten minutes from here'' spoke the girl from the back.

''You don't need to worry i got it under control, why don't you come and get in the front'' i said 

The girl climbed in the front, she smiled at me.

''May i just say you are so sexy its ashamed you have a wife'' she smiled 

''I dont'' i replied coldly 

I looked as her face expression dropped.

''What? w-why did you lie to me'' she said as fear took over her eyes.She then looked out side the window.

''you've passed the m-motel'' she stuttered, she quickly started pulling frantically at the door handle.

''Please let me go!!'' she screamed 

''Okay'' i said calmly, i pulled up in the deserted street.I seen a tear escape her frightened face.I took out the syringe from the side of the door.

''Just pull on the handle'' i said calmly.

As she turned her face away  to unlock the door, i quickly stabbed the syringe in her upper arm.

''What have you d-'' her words were cut off as she went unconscious.

''dont forget to buckle up you fucking slut'' i laughed as i strapped her seat belt on.The night had just began.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathans p.o.v 

''Wake the fuck up!'' i yelled as i slapped the girls face.

''owwww'' cried the girl

I laughed in amusement, i lifted the girls chin up.She now donned a black eye.

''You are not so pretty now you fucking slut'' i slapped her across her face.

''nooo!'' cried the girl helpless, her cheek bled as she cried.

I looked at her in pity as she knelt on her knees, the metal chains which bound her arms upright to the wall dug into her wrists.I walked behind her, i ripped her dress from the back.So her naked back was on display.I knelt down behind her, i kissed her softly behind her neck, her whole body shuddered as i did.As i started kissing her my kisses got more aggressive, as i looked at her once white back, it now had blood dripping from where my kisses had become bites.I didn't realize but she had passed out.It was time to wake her up.

I took off my black t,shirt and my boots.I was now bare foot and naked upwards.My combats hung from my waist.I flicked my jet black locks behind my ear.I looked at all my utensils, i picked up a medium size knife.No, wrong choice i thought to myself.I grabbed the leather thick twisted whip.I stroked it slowly.This was perfect i smiled.

''Get up slut!'' i shouted as i kicked her in her ribs.

''AWWWWW'' she screamed in pain.

''you wanna scream, ill make you scream bitch'' i said sinisterly.

I stood behind her,i sliced the whip on her back,as i done this blood molecules splattered on my face, this turned me on even more.My ears blocked out the sounds of pain which left her mouth.I whipped her over again and again.Half an hour had gone past, i looked at her as she lay in a pool of blood, as i walked in front of her my footprints made blood ones around her.I checked her pulse she was hardly alive she was dying.I unclasped the chains from her hands, her lifeless  body  fell to the ground.I unzipped my jeans and thrusted my dick into her, it was like fucking a rag doll, i finished my semen in her now dead body.I pulled up my blood drenched jeans and calmly walked over to the isolated chair in the corner and sat down, i looked at the beautiful scene in front of me.

Something was different this time, every time i had done this, it quenched a thirst i had, but for some reason i felt empty.I know what the problem was, i needed her, i wanted her so bad and i couldn't wait any longer.I wanted my Madison.I wasn't going to play nice anymore, i was going to be that black cloud hangin over her which would consume her life.The first step was to get rid of that fucker Scott........................

===================================================================

IM SO SORRY GUYS FOR THE REALLY LONG WAIT, FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE FOLLOWED MY STORIES FROM THE BEGINNING YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I HAVE NEVER TAKEN THIS LONG TO UPDATE, BUT I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH SOME ROUGH TIMES AT THE MOMENT WHICH I DO NOT WISH  TO TALK ABOUT.BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY WORK AND SUPPORTING ME I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT.AS YOU CAN SEE THE CHAPTER WAS ALL ABOUT NATHAN BECAUSE THE STORY WILL PROPERLY BE STARTING NOW AND I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT TIME YOU KNEW WHAT NATHANS CHARACTER IS, HE IS A SADIST PSYCHOPATH :) I WILL TRY MY VERY BEST TO UPDATE ASAP LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU!!!! XxxxX