CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN 

NATHANS P.O.V 

I parked the truck up in front of the house,i jumped out.As i approached the house i could hear shouting,i opened the door.Riley was laughing on the couch and Austin was swearing at him.

''What the fuck is happening here?'' i asked 

Austin looked at me and literally ran and jumped on me.I fell to the ground.

''Fucking retards gone crazy'' laughed Riley whilst he laid flat on the couch.

Austin started punching my face.

''I I-I know it was you, you p-p-iece of shit'' stuttered  Austin 

Then in a second of carelessness of Austin i managed to Punch him straight in the nose.He fell back, blood gushed out from his nose.I stood up and brushed my hair back.

''You little fuck, you want to fuck with me!'' i yelled in his face

Austin pinched the bridge of his nose,trying to stop the bleeding.I got up and made my way to the refrigerator, i opened it up and got a beer.I looked at Austin, i bust the cap on the bottle and took a gulp of the cold Budweiser.Austin looked at the blood on his clothes and then looked at me, i was just waiting for him to say something.

''You know what Nate, y-y-you can beat me up all you like, b-b-but you ain't getting Madison, because ill fucking kill you before i let you touch her''said Austin in a calm way.I  looked at him amused.I walked towards  him.

''Well now brother, we all know you are very capable of killing,{i came face to face with Austin} because you've done it before haven't you,killer'' i smirked 

''fuck you!'' shouted Austin, i watched him run up the stairs.

I walked over to the couch, i kicked Rileys leg.

''Move the fuck over'' i shouted 

''Huh?''replied Riley in a drowsy voice, he was passed out.

I sat on the couch and stared at the television.

''you know that little prick is becoming a problem,we going to have to think of something else, me roughing him up tonight ain't worked'' i said as i gulped down my beer.

''So w-what you wanna do?'' asked Riley in a drunk drowsy voice.

''ill think of something'' i grinned.

''You know shes too good for that retard'' said Riley slurring on his words.

I quickly pulled Riley up by his tee shirt.

''You listen to me little brother, you better stay the fuck away from her, I've seen the way you look at her you beady eyed little prick'' i spat 

Riley held his hands up.

''I got Daisy, why i need her for'' said Riley not convincing at all.

''I know you Riley, just remember shes mine, I'm going to get her everything, mind,soul and body, you watch and see'' i said finishing my beer.

Riley got up.

''Im going to sleep'' he said as he dragged his drunk self up the stairs.

''You coming up?'' he asked 

''No,I'm going to sit here for a while, switch the lights off'' i said 

Riley switched the lights off, the room was pitch black.I rested my head against the couch.I just wanted to think about my little encounter with Madison earlier,I know she wants me i can see it and even if she don't i ain't asking her to be with me on her free will.

===================================================================

SO GUYS THIS WAS SHORT IT WAS JUST TO ROUND THE LAST CHAPTER OFF ALSO I MISSED OUT A BIG PART IN THE LAST CHAPTER WHICH WAS NOT DESCRIBING THE HOUSE, IT WAS HALF ONE IN THE MORNING AND I WAS TIRED SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME, BUT I WILL DESCRIBE THE HOUSE WHEN MADISON VISITS THE HOUSE AGAIN. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY STORY I LOVE YOU ALL AND AM SO GRATEFUL! XXXXXXX P/S I WANT TO PUT PICS BUT FOR SOME REASON WATTPADS NOT LETTING ME :(