chapter three

CHAPTER THREE

''Good mornin sunshine!'' whistled Daisy, i squinted my eyes as Daisy whipped open the curtains.

''morning'' i groaned and stuck my head back under the pillow

''Aw come on, get on up Madi'' moaned Daisy in her strong southern accent

I lifted my head up from under the pillow, i looked straight up at the alarm clock on my bed side table, it was quarter past ten.

''get washed and dressed and come on down, grams has made some fresh eggs'' she smiled

''Okay'' i moaned.

Daisy just laughed and skipped off out of the room.I threw my quilt off and stretched my arms and sat up straight on the bed.I thought about last nights events, besides Nathans presence at the end, i had a good time.At least i met Austin, he was a great guy and i was looking forward to seeing more of him.I got up and made my way to the bathroom,i had a quick shower and pulled out a pair of daisy dukes{short tight denim shorts}i grabbed a white vest and white bra and a white pair of thongs.I slipped on my thongs and then my daisy dukes, i clipped my white bra on and pulled my vest over, it was so hot out here, i was sweating like a dog, i made a knot in the back of vest, which made my vest crop up and show my flat stomach.I was getting tanned out here, but i wasn't moaning.

I brushed through my dark locks, i put on a bit of mascara to highlight the grey in my eyes, i quickly slapped on some pink lip gloss and i was done.I put my flip flops on and headed down stairs.As i entered the kitchen i could hear Grams and Daisy laughing.

''Morning hunny!'' said Grams with so much excitement as she pecked me on the cheek

''Hey grams'' i smiled as i grabbed a piece of toast and took a seat next to Daisy.

''So i was thinking, how about i take you in town, show you around'' smiled Daisy

''Sure'' i smiled back, but then i remembered Austin was going to come for me.

''Urm, how about we leave it till tomorrow?'' i asked hesitantly

''What?, why?'' asked Daisy hurtfully.

I looked at my grams who was giving me the {don't let her down} face.

''Hey it doesn't matter, I'm all yours'' i smiled

''yes! okay grab your stuff and lets go'' she shouted in joy, whilst literally jumping up from her seat, me and grams burst out in laughter.

''What?, cant a girl be happy that her best friend is back?'' she frowned

I got up from my seat.

''Of coarse'' i said pulling at her cheek

I took my short tan cow boy boots from the hall way and pulled them up, i was casual, Daisy on the other hand was wearing a mini white sundress and white wedge sandals and a light brown sun hat, her blonde locks were loosely curled and her bright red lipstick and matching handbag made her look like a movie star.

''Come on girl'' she smiled, as i followed behind her.

''Hey Grams you need anything?'' i asked

''No honey you go ahead and enjoy yourself'' Grams waved by the door, i blew her a kiss and her eyes lightened up, i loved my grams so much.

============================================================

After catching the bus into town,me and daisy grabbed some ice cream.As we ate Daisy talked about her family and her creepy boyfriend Riley.