𝑘𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑠

corpses pov:

Everybody was joining the lobby and setting up there stream, that's when I noticed we only had 9 people. "We're missing a person." I said. It was quite for a second then CouRage spoke up, "Shit we are." There was a mummer of agreement before Sykkuno asked, "Does anybody have a fill?"

"Yeah I do, mind if I ask Chase?" Valkyrae asked. "Oh yeah add chase she's funny!" Poki exclaimed. "Who is chase?" I asked. "You'll love her, her twitch is @Chasemebitch." Valkyrae said casually. "I like her already." Toasted laughed.

chases pov

My phone went off, I reached for it on the coffee table. I couldn't reach it so I accepted defeat and got up to reach it.

Loser 🔪
We need a fill, get on

I groaned.

Chase 🤠
No.

Loser 🔪
Please, we need a good imposter

Chase 🤠
Do I have to?

Loser 🔪
Yes, or so help me I will drive my ass over there and drag you onto your computer myself

Chase 🤠
Fine, calm your tits send me the code

I rolled my eyes as she sent me the code and I got on. I typed in QWKIQT. Then I loaded in, and Rachel dragged me into the VC.

"Chase this is a family friendly stream." Rachel told me immediately. "Since when?" CouRage asked. "Who don't I know in this lobby." I asked, I didn't recognize two names, Corpse and Toast. "Um toast, we bully him regularly." Rachel introduced. "Crap off." He said, I smirked to myself. "And corpse, is a decent imposter, kinda like you." She said. "Try me corpse." I said jokingly. "Anytime." He said, I jumped at his voice, the low tone and laugh made me slightly scared, and.. no. I don't even know him, no. "Stop flirting, Dream start it." Sykkuno laughed. "Ok calm down." He said and started it.

The bright blue crewmate screen flashed across my Monitor. I went to admin to do card swipe and did it first try, silently freaking out about how fast I did that. Corpse walked in and went to card swipe, he very well could just stand there and fake the task. So I just left. I don't trust him, anybody with the name corpse shouldn't be trusted.

I passed Brooke who was doing wires, somebody was on cams so if they saw anything they knew it wouldn't be me. Then lights went off, and a body was reported.

"Toast just stack killed." CouRage said, laughing his ass off. "So, it's you." Toast said after a solid 5 seconds. "My trust issues are skyrocketing." I said, everybody started laughing. "I was with Chase so she's good." Brooke spoke up. "Who was on the stack?" Valkyrae asked. "It was Toast, Corpse, Dream, Poki, and me." CouRage said. "Well it's not Poki." I muttered. I heard corpse choke back a laugh. "What did you say?" Toasted asked. "I said it's not Poki. Because she's dead, stupid joke-." I was cut off with corpse and Dream laughing. "It wasn't even that funny." I said. "Anyways!" Valkrae said bring the attention back to the game. "Ok so, you all stacked, then somebody killed." Brooke said. "No Toast stacked killed." CouRage corrected. "Well we're on 9 so can we just skip?" I asked. It was quite. "That sounded sus didn't it-." I cut myself off. "Yeah, but your right, let's just skip." Corpse recommenced. There was a mummer of agreement before we all skipped and the game went on.

I walked into medbay with Toast and Valkrae. Valkrea walked up and did her medbay scan, then I did. Next thing I knew there was a dead body when I was done. I reported the body.

"The body was in medbay, I found it after I did my scan, Toast probably vented into electrical." I said. "I say we vote Toast here." CouRage said. "Ok but if we vote toast and we're wrong, well- never mind." Brooke said. "Im confident we're right about this. "Yeah but Toast and I did Wires together." Corpse said. "Yeah I would have slashed Corpse's throat." Toast said. "You sound like Pennywise the clown. Sealing kids fucking innocence." I laughed. "Hey! Family Friendly!" Karl yelled at me. "There's dads are going to leave them one day anyways." I said, everybody broke out into laughter. "Not the daddy issues-." Dream said between laughs. "Hey Alexa, play daddy issues by the neighborhood!" Felix laughed.

"Ok, we need to vote Toast here." I said, focusing back on the game. "It's not me tho!" He pleaded. "Bitch your defense was 'I would have slashed Corpse's throat." I scoffed. "Yeah vote toast." CouRage said. Then everybody voted, and toast was ejected.

I walked over to cams and checked them for awhile, when I closed out of cams Corpse walked in. I passed him then walked into lower engine to do my task. After I finished that, I walked back into Cams to find a dead body, so I reported.

"Second Body." Karl pointed out. "I'm sorry, the dead likes me. I left cams after corpse walked in then I found dreams dead body." I said. "Corpse was also on the stack at the beginning." Brooke pointed out. "It's not me, I wouldn't have stacked killed at the beginning." He defended. "You got real close to Felix before I walked in." Karl pointed out. "Voting corpse is risky here, we could skip for now, what would that leave us at." CouRage asked. "7, smart one." I smirked. "Whatever, we're fine if we skip here." He said. "Ok then let's skip." Felix recommenced. We all kinda murdered yeah and skipped.

I walked over to o2 and corpse followed me. "I think the fuck not you trick ass bitch." I said out loud to myself. "I bite come here. Fight me." I whispered to myself again. It was a bad habit of acting really tough to myself, then when it came down to, I wasn't that good. Then, my throat was slashed. "Uh, how about no. I'm saying no, iv been violated." I ranted to myself.

I finished my tasks and then somebody found my body. "Ironic that Chase was onto corpse then she's dead." Felix pointed out. "True, now we're on six- wait who else died." CouRage cut himself off. "No Karl's dead!" Sykuno said. "What a shame." Corpse said sarcastically, I smirked to myself. "Why don't we just blitz tasks and win." Spedicy recommenced. "That's sus, and you've been quite all game." CouRage laughed. "No I did medbay with him, he's good." Brooke covered. "Ok then. So what are we doing?" Felix asked. "Skip here." Felix said. "Ok." Sykuno said.

I followed Corpse, he was just trying to get the game over with at this point. He called lights and ran past Sykuno, killing him. Then he walked into cams, were Felix was leaving, dead. Then he finally went to electrical, He killed Brooke right in front of CouRage and imposters won.

Toast and CORPSE

"Why did nobody warn me about him being imposter." I asked. "We did!" Valkrea said. "Your warning was dog water." I rolled my eyes. "Bitch I will drag you." She said. "Try me Rachel." I said, we were both laughing by now. "Wait you call her Rachel to?" Felix asked. "Yeah." I shrugged. "Finally, only Corpse ever called her Rachel. It's like calling Dream clay-."

"Don't call me clay."

"Yeah clay doesn't work for DreamNotFound." I said. "Wait you ship DreamNotFound?" Dream asked. "Who doesn't." I asked like it was obvious. "Ok, she's good, we like her, we stand." He started ranting. I laughed, "DreamNotFound is the peek of the internet." I said confidently. "The amount of money I would pay for George to be here right now." Karl giggled. "Win a challenge and you might have enough." I scoffed. There was a few 'ooos' and 'that's gotta hurts' but mainly laughter, even from Karl. "Ok, ok that, That hurts." He said between laughter. I looked at my phone, 2:47 am. "Hey I'm probably going to head to bed, find a new fill losers." I answered. "Ok, wait can I add you to the group chat." Valkrea asked. "What group chat." I asked. "Oh you'll see." Sykuno laughed. "Don't blow me up at 4 am." I sighed. "We won't, we won't, night love you." Valkrea said. "Ok later." I said, and left the game and call.

Then I looked at my Discord one last time before I saw the words

CorpseHusband
Fight me

Chasemebitch
Better get some knifes