𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟

Corpse understood the concept of his girlfriends wealth. But he didn't understand the extent of it.

Chase owned one of the most expensive high rise penthouses, in a city she hated, and vowed to never visit. He had also learned she owns a Lamborghini hurricane, G-wagon, Mclaren, and Porsche. All in black of course. If anything this eased him more, it comforted him in a way. He knew she wasn't going to use him. However it made him anxious that she thought he was using her.

As chase unlocked her door, the expensive penthouse aroma filled the air. It had been cleaned every day since she had bought it, yet she never used it. The houses and cars had been a gift from her father on her 13th birthday. That's when chase started to do her own dirty work. She coped with alcohol and drugs.

Her 14th birthday party in this apartment was her turning point.

Her closet friend, Olivia Hanks, had done meth and way to many shots. Oliva was a few years older, about 16. After stripping for a few of the boys, and doing body shots. She jumped off the balcony, against her will for a dare. Her parents were fired by my mother, and her parents committed suicide 3 months later.

Chase had witnessed murder, hell she had done it. But that was the first time somebody had committed suicide in front of her. Maybe that's what kept her from doing it all those years. Because she was so use to it, she didn't see the appeal of death.

"It smells like your Cologne corpse." Chase nudged his side, he smirked slightly. The bellman had caught up with them and set their bags by the large circle couch that over looked the Empire State Building. "Anything else Ms.Wellerman?" He asked. "Nicholas." She reminded him. "And a bottle of champagne." She told him. He nodded profusely and ran off.

"I am changing right fucking now." Chase laughed, corpse agreed. "Theirs a jacuzzi on the balcony, we could sip champagne while we watched the sun set on the Empire State Building." She wrapped her arms loosely around corpses neck. "For somebody who doesn't like New York, you seem to romanticize it a fair bit." His arms looped around her waist. "Only with you." Chase whispered into his ear. "I still have to pay you back for that picture you sent me." His fingers lightly trailed her ass. "Do your worst." Chase teased, their lips collided.

It wasn't a normal kiss, in fact it was only their second. It was full of lust, something so dangerous and infuriating yet so interesting and addicting.

Neither of the two were normally hopeless romantics. But it was undeniable in the kiss the two shared.

—————— (the reason I will not be writing smut is because corpse feels uncomfortable with it, I will always respect what the creator wants. If you want smut I would encourage reading 'chat room' by @violetviolet_ )

The next morning the two woke up on the couch to their phones spazzing out. "Fuck." Corpse groaned, as he reached for his phone. I grabbed mine and my eyes widened in horror as I see the link to mine and corpses story, I started swiping to see the photos we posted last night.

@chasemebitch
Updated Instagram stories at 3:47

@chasemebitchUpdated Instagram stories at 3:47