𝑀𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑒 𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

The place Chris recommended was really good, we ended up convincing Jimmy to let us split the check, even Maddy offered to pay for her own. That's were he drew the line but me and corpse spilt are amount. But now Corpse was upstairs streaming while me and Karl were on the couch watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Dumbledore could hit it for free." I said. Karl looked at me and laughed, "What?" I asked him. "Please tell me your joking." He laughed some more. "Nah, Dumbledore more like Dumbledaddy." I said, then Karl laughed even more. When he half way calmed down he said, "Werewolf Remus tho." Then stroked his non existent beard. I wheezed and fell back onto the couch.

corpses pov

They were laughing their asses off down there while I was just trying to stream jackbox with Tommy. "Corpse who's, who's their with you?" Tommy asked laughing. "Karl and Chase are downstairs watching some movie." I answered. "Karl's going to make a move before you do." Tommy suggested. "What?" I asked. "Karl's going to date Chase before you do." Tommy laughed. "Their just watching a movie." I chuckled. Laughter followed by applause was heard downstairs. "We all know you fancy her." Tommy said, he glanced at his webcam with a knowing look on his face. "Chase is a good friend, I haven't even known her that long." I quickly dismissed the thought of a relationship with chase. I wasn't opposed to the idea of it.

In fact I'm quite fond of the idea.

I snapped back to reality when Quackity joined the call.

"Big Q!" Tommy say. "Aye!" Quackity laughed. "We were just talking about how corpse is going to loose chase to Karl." Tommy said, I scoffed. "Yeah I saw they were streaming themselves watch all the movies." Quackity said and joined the game. That sparked an interest in me, I opened twitch on my phone and went over to chases stream. She wasn't live so I went to Karl's.

Pro gamers only! @chasemebitch

I smirked at the title and muted my mic. I clicked on the stream, I could hear chases laugh downstairs. He watched as her nose crinkled from something Karl joked about. They had the camera angled so I could stand behind the couch without anything more then my head showing. Karl threw popcorn in the air and missed, Chase ended up catching it hers. "Offensive." Karl said. "Not my fault." She shrugged. I smirked.

"I'm going to go." I told them , leaving the game and the VC.

I walked downstairs, mask and hood on just in case. I walked right behind chase and snapped her hood down, she jumped and turned around, Karl was wheezing, I was snickering and Chase was screaming. "FUCKING HELL CORPSE." She screamed. Although she knew cursing on Karl's stream wasn't the best idea, Karl didn't seem to care while he was on the floor laughing. "I'm going to murder you!" She said through her laughter, she turned off the webcam before grabbing one of the wands sitting on the coffee table before smacking me in the head with it.

"That shit hurts!" I said, she whacked me again before Karl ended his stream. "Your a bitch!" She laughed, hitting me one more time before she put the wand back on the table. I jumped over the couch and sat down next to chase. She looked at me confused. "You like Harry Potter?" She asked. "Never seen it." I shrugged. "Your not going to under stand anything then." Karl laughed. "Ok, the only important parts of the first two movies are, Harry, that kid with the glasses-." She pointed at the kid with the glasses, "Parents died, Voldemort killed them now he's trying to kill him. Harry's the chosen one, stabbed a baslisk fang into Tom Riddles diary who is Voldemort." She introduced. I looked at like she was crazy but she didn't care.

"That one-." She pointed to the girl. "Hermione, smart ass, we kinda stand but we don't really. She's the only reason Ron and Harry are alive. Oh and she's a muggle born, muggles are non magic folk, so to shitty, hot, pure bloods, she's a mud blood. Following?" She said. I hesitantly nodded then Karl pointed to the tv. "Ron-." She cut him off. "Ginger one, Weasel, I hate him, he sucks, fat shames a girl in the fourth movie, he can suck my dick. He has a big ass family and has a big ass crush on home girl Hermione." She said.

Then she didn't point, "Also, theirs this bleach blonde, shit head. Draco Malfoy. He can hit it for free, he's rich, pure blood, Jack ass, but he's hot." He said, I smirked at her. "Simp." Karl coughed. She poked him with a wand.

"Dumbledore-." She pointed to the old guy. "I hate him but he's important, he's a mysterious fuck, he knows everything, but DOESN'T DO SHIT." She exaggerated that last bit. "He helped Harry find-." She covered Karl's mouth. "We haven't gotten their yet!" She said, rolling her eyes before going back to what she was saying. "Then Alan Rickman is in this movie, he plays Snape. We hate Snape, we don't like Snape. He simped for Harry's mom to hard and only ever did anything good because he owed Dumblefuck." She rolled her eyes. I smirked at her.

She was really something else.

"Still following?" She asked. I nodded, I was just watching her talk at this point. "-those things Hermione just smacked Harry's hand away from is a time turner, their confusing and we don't like them." She shook her head. "Anything else?" She turned to Karl and asked. "It's about magic." He said stupidity. She smacked him in the back of the head before all three of us started laughing.

——————

I wish I could say I didn't give to shits about some kids movie. I'd be lying if I did.

While Karl was passed out on the L-shaped part of the couch, Chase and I were sat on the floor watching very closely as Harry and Voldemort dueled. Despite it being 5 in the morning, we were wide awake. We watched as Voldemort crumbled to dust, she turned to me.

"Thoughts?" It was one of the first words we had said since Order of the Phoenix. I expected all her crying from Sirius Black dying, which if she wasn't here I would have shed a few myself, made her not have the energy to speak. She also hadn't moved from the spot on my lap when I felt bold and comforted her. I laughed, "I loved it." She smirked.

While they were discussing something about the elder wand, I was watching chase. How her long as hell lashes were batted every now in then, how bloodshot her eyes looked, almost like she was high, she was still gorgeous.

It cut to 19 years later, it flashed onto Malfoy. "They did him so dirty." She muttered to herself, I snickered. Harry said his kids name, I was taken back.

"Why the fuck would his name his kid like that?" I asked her. "Exactly!" She exclaimed and rested her head in my shoulder. "Now I'm tired as fuck, can we just go upstairs?" She asked, I smirked and carried her up.

——————

Soft corpse, soft corpse, soft corpse.

Guys I think he might like chase, he might but I'm not to sure.