𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠

Chase and Corpse had been back in San Francisco for 2 hours and were already changing into nicer clothes for the party in 20 minutes. They didn't know what it was, but the two always seemed to be behind for big events. Rachel had told everybody that their was a party tonight celebrating Corpse and Chase. People were flying in from all over the world to be on the rooftop tonight. Felix had let them know he was going to be behind a few hours for his flight, but chase was surprised he was even coming.

Karl had sent her a Snapchat of him and crew on a plane getting ready to land. Chase was super exited that all of her friends were coming. She was even more exited that corpse and her didn't have to hide anything after their drunken posts on Instagram from New York.

Corpse was in a black crew neck with his white color sticking out, along with black ripped jeans with splattered pops of purple, and black converses.

Chase went the more sexy appeal, despite corpses worry. Her and Rachel were going to be in matching dresses. Chases was a black satin dress with diamond spaghetti straps, and two slits that had diamond fringe lining it. Chases was a black while Rachel's was hot pink. Chase also kept corpses ring on, she had taken notice that he still had her bracelet on.

While chase was Dutch branding her hair, corpse came up behind her and grabbed her waist. "You look nice." Chase smirked. "You look better." He retorted as he slid a silver chain around her neck. She looked at the lock charm a bit closer to notice it had the initials C.H on it. He picked up a matching, silver key, chain around his neck. The smirk on corpses lips was enough to get chase hot and bothered. "We don't have time darling." She told him sadly. "I know, I just wanted to tease you right before you make a public appearance." He winked, taped her ass, and left her in the bath room. Not much longer did she heard the shriek of Rachel.

"Where the fuck is my best friend!" She said happily, running to my bathroom. "Right here babe!" Chase smiled. Rachel and her hugged each other tightly. They were always there for each other. Rachel was the sister chase never head, the same thing for Rachel. "Not a scratch on you." Rachel beamed as she looked chase up and down. "God I love you." Rachel said as she kissed her cheek. "I love you more." Chase said, Rachel laughed and the two girls ran downstairs.

When we got downstairs Corpse was talking to a recognizable face. "Karl!" Chase exclaimed, Karl peeked in the door frame as corpse moved out of the way. "Shit chase!" He smiled as the two attacked each other with a hug. Karl was giggling as he hugged his best friend. "We all thought you died!" Karl told her, which was funny because nobody other than Rachel or corpse knew why chase was in New York. "I did to." Chase laughed, the two finally let go, but she was quickly hugged by the rest of the Beast crew.

Everybody gathered around the island and chase got out uno cards. They had been playing and catching up whole waiting for the others to arrive when Larray walked in with Brady. "The main characters arrived bitches." Larray strutted in, Brady was laughing behind him. Larray was wearing a white crew neck with a hot pink skirt. Hoe was pulling it off to.

"She was already here." Chase retorted. "Ugh who invited the roach." Larray asked. "Me bitch." Chase stuck her tounge out. The two laughed and he joined her side, and the game.

It was getting about time for sunset and lots more had shown up. Sapnap, George, Tina, Brooke, Minx, Dream, Quackity, and Shlatt had all arrived, they were only waiting on Lannan and Felix. Which is to be expected. Lannan was landing within the next 20 minutes tho.

The group was all on the rooftop watching the sun set as they sipped on alcohol, dancing, singing karaoke, making out. They were living like teens and chase fucking loved it.

With her family no longer being a problem, a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She had the love of her life with her, the two best friends she could ask for, and stable life. Chase had it pretty fucking good, her and corpse were set. Her life felt like a movie, she could feel the curtains closing as the credits rolled.

She didn't want her movie to end, not when she had just gotten her shit together. But that's part of it.

When the main character picks herself back up, and finally has everything she could want. The credits roll and she's done. The crowd will clap, applause will be heard for her story. A story she wasn't ready to end so soon. A story that had just started.

She still wanted to bully Larray more. She still had to party with Rachel. Their were so many memories to be made with corpse still. She wanted to know more about what was coming, yet all she could focus on was the love of her life in her arms. As they swayed to a steady beat of 'Crave you' by Flight Facilities.

The laughter of her friends, the small smile on corpses face that said so many words without saying any at all. The smell of alcohol, the smell of a collage party, the smell of corpses Cologne. She was in love.

Chase had found the one thing that she was always looking for. She always had stability, she always had friends, but what she didn't even know she had was a story.

A story worth listening to. Chase was an interesting person Damn it. She had done so much, and she deserved to be proud of herself for it. She had been born into the mafia and ran away from it, she became a social media influencer, killed her parents, ran away with her lover, and gotten away with it.

Chase felt the need to say something. She didn't want to say I love you. Like every other story. Chase wasn't another persons story, even if another person was similar, hers was different.

It a took awhile, more than a moment, but corpse was willing to wait. He was willing to wait for her words, he would wait the rest of his life if he got to hold his lover forever after. But her words did come, and did they fit perfectly.

"I'm proud of us."