𝐻𝑜𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡

After chases episode with corpse, the two decided they should start becoming more official, so shamelessly flirting on stream. Even tho they already did that. The two had also decided that if anybody asked outside the streaming world, or their inner circle of friends, they were seeing somebody. However one person they both agreed to tell, was Rachel.

Which was why the two were currently on their way to the hair salon to get blow outs.

"So, you and corpsie boy are finally together." She said. "Something like that." Chase shrugged. "Took you two long enough." She scoffed. "Shut the fuck up." Chase laughed as she pulled up to planet salon, as they pulled up the hair styles they wanted as they walked into the salon two fans came up to them, who were leaving the store.

"Excuse me are you chasemebitch?" One of the girls asked, her mom had just come out and was putting her card in her purse. "Yeah! What's your name?" Chase out on a smile for her fans, they both grew very giddy. "I'm Tyla and this is my sister Lauren." Said the girl with short hair, swooped to one side, it was also a light pink, along with being shaved on one side. Her sister, had a high pony tail that cascaded down her back. Both the girls were taller than both Rachel and Chase, their mom was an easy 6 foot so it wasn't hard to see why they were so tall.

"Can we get a picture?" Lauren asked. "Yeah of course!" Chase smiled, they handed their phone to their mom as they took the picture. It was easy to see chases signature pose didn't impress the mom, but it's her fault she let the kids watch chase. After the two girls thanked her, she waved both them and her mom off before continuing her conversation with Rachel and walking into planet salon.

"Appointment?" The teenager asked as the two girls walked in. "No but were both getting a cut and color." Rachel told her. She looked up, "Names?" She asked. "Rachel." Rachel told her. "Chase." Chase told her. "Ok, your all set." She smiled. "I'm sorry this probably sounds really dumb but you two look like these streamers I know." She said, chase and Rachel laughed. "Chasemebitch and Valkyrae right?" Rachel asked. "Yeah." She nodded. "It's cause we are." Chase laughed. "Do you mind if I get a picture?" She asked. "Not at all!" Chase smiled as the girl pulled out her phone.

Rachel did a peace, and chase her signature pose, the girl was just smiling in shock. A stylist then walked out, "Yes Vic?" She asked. "Oh these two need a cut and color." She told her. "Rachel and Chase right?" The stylist walked up to us. "Yeah." Rachel nodded. "Any references?" She asked, Rachel and I pulled out our phones.

Rachel's was simple and sleek look:

Chases was much more bold but it fit her personality perfectly: