𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚

I started laughing my ass off. Then Rachel called. "Are you good?" She asked. "Y-ye-no." I wheezed. "Did house see the fandom?" She asked, I just kinda hummed, I was still laughing. "Ok don't click on it." She warned. I clicked it.

Art after art, then I found the story's, only making me laugh harder. "You looked didn't you." She sighed. I just hummed, and started looking deeper. Then the group chat called a FaceTime. I answered.

Rachel, me, corpse, Karl and Sykuno were all on it.

"Ok so I'm steaming-." Karl started. "-and my chat starts screaming at me to check Twitter and what the honk!" Karl says, getting louder as he goes on. I'm laughing my ass off, I can hear corpse, I just can't see him. "Chase finds this hysterical." Rachel cocked an eyebrow. "Ok but like, like to a point. Some art is uh, uh disturbing." Corpse says, stumbling over a few words. "I-I'm sorry." I said, regaining myself finally. "Did you two see that one picture-." Rachel started corpse cut her off. "Yes." Corpse said solemnly.

I assumed they were talking about the image of us uh, being a little intense. "I'm not clicking on any Wattpad links." Sykuno laughs. "I don't blame you!" Rachel exclaims. "Bloody hell." I laugh as I clicked on one. It started off with Corpse and Me in his parents basement playing beer pong. "I clicked on one titled 'beer pong'." I told them. "Chase- don't do it-." Corpse snickered, knowing I'd only make me feel more obligated to do it.

" Ok what the hell!" CouRage said as he got on the FaceTime call. "Why did Mully just tell me about this CorpsexChase fandom!" He exclaimed, I lost it again. "Don't ask me." Corpse laughed. "Chase are you are crying?" Rachel asked, my head was visibly thrown back and I was clearly laughing. "N-no." I laughed and rolled on my side. "What did you read?" Corpse asked. "Apparently Corpse's parents basement has like shit to do BDSM in there ceiling and I just threw my iPad." I laughed. "Holy fuck." I heard corpse mutter. "WHAT THE HONK!" Karl yelled. "IM INNOCENT!" Sykuno added.

"I'm done here." Rachel rolled her eyes and left the FaceTime call. Everybody muttered bye and left themselves, the last thing I heard was corpse muttered 'what the fuck is happening' before I left. Then I was met with a not so friendly knock on my door. I got myself together just enough to go and answer. Then I was met with a not so friendly looking girl, maybe 17, probably the grandkid of my neighbors who were out of town.

"Me and my boyfriend are trying to fuck so could you shut the fuck up." She said, clearly annoyed. "I was just streaming, I tend to do it every night." I shrugged, lying on the spot was kinda my thing. She rolled her eyes, "Streaming isn't a real job, shut the fuck up before I talk to management." She said, getting more and more mad. I only smirked at her 'streaming isn't a real job'. Kid if you made 700 grand a month you would consider it a real job. "I talked to management when I moved in, me streaming at 4 am was ok." I said, feeling cocky in this situation.

"Brenna you'll never believe what I just saw on Twitter." A boy, I, assuming the boyfriend walked in black sweat backs with the words 'beast' down the side. "Hold on Micah." She rolled her eyes, then Micah looked up. His eyes went wide. "Are you chasemebitch?" He asked. I nodded. "Um Micah." She nudged her boyfriend. "Babe go back inside, iv got her." He said, basically shoving her into the apartment.

"Can I get a picture?" He asked. I smirked and nodded. He held up his camera I pulled the middle finger and smirked. I did the same pose with every fan. He was giddy as he tagged me in it. "You'll see me in a Beast video this weekend." I told him. "Really!" He said like a little kid. Honestly he was just like me. I nodded. "Hey I saw that fandom on Twitter, are you and Corpse fine with it?" He asked. "I found it hysterical, corpse doesn't really care." I shrugged. "Ok good because I love it." He said. "Well it was nice chatting to you Micah. I think you might have a angry girlfriend to take care of." I reminded him. "Oh yeah sorry about her, nice meeting you." He waved and ran down the hall. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

Teenage love.

The amount I would give to have that.

Sure I guess the shipping now makes up for what I lost but still. To be a teenager and in love would be nice, seeing as I spent most my teen years on the run. Hints where I came up with my name

chasemebitch

I looked at my stove clock, 5:23. I decided it was about to time to head to sleep and walked up to my bedroom, falling asleep to the sound two teens fighting.