𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑝

corpses pov

She's been alseep the whole time we get through stop and go LA traffic, I stop at a gas station in Nevada and she started to flutter her eyes open. But with her naturally thick and curled lashes she probably can't see shit. "Want anything to drink?" I ask her. She yawns, "Yeah, just a Cherry Bang. I need to wake the fuck up." She scolds herself. I smirked to myself. "Ok I'll leave the car on, it's fucking freezing." I told her, she smiled and closed her eyes again.

I bought her a bang and me a monster, all I did was nod to the teen behind the counter. I hated taking in public, it just gave me anxiety. Plus everything was quicker if you didn't talk, and Chase is probably trying to stay awake. I got an idea and smirked at the thought, she was leaning against the glass, I walked over to her side and opened the door. Her grabbing onto her seatbelt for dead life. "Fucking hell Corpse." She said, she was most definitely awake now as I snickered and handed her, her bang.

chases pov

Well I was awake now. I gave him the middle finger as I sipped a bit of my bang, he just snickered more. He shut the door to get gas, but in the time the car door was open he was right. It was fucking freezing outside. While he was getting gas I was checking Twitter. Fans were wondering why I didn't stream last night, so I put a tweet out.

@/chasemebitch
If your wondering why I haven't been live or why @corpse hasn't been live. Calm your tits, we're on a road trip to North Carolina

13k retweets
170k likes
400 comments

Corpse got back in the car and we starting driving again, when we got on the topic of his music. "Iv wrote songs for years, thats not great but their alright." He shrugged. "Like what kind?" I asked. "I- uh-." He kinda stuttered laughing. "I use to write country songs before uh- you know-." He laughed, I was laughing with him. "Do you have any songs that are newer." I questioned. "Im working on one. I wrote some it the night of you joining the Among us chat." He smirked. "Can I hear some of it." I asked. "I don't have lyrics but I have the general sound track." He said, and pulled up a audio named E-Girls are ruining my life. "Nice name." I snickered. "I thought you were an E-Girl, I was right." He said. I rolled my eyes, "I'm not an E-Girl." I scoffed. "Sure." He smirked and played the audio through CarPlay.

I listened to the beat, it was really good. "I was hoping of creating lyrics on this trip." He shrugged. "Bet, from what?" I asked. "I was probably just going to take something stupid you say." He shrugged, I flicked his shoulder. He faked an ouch. I only shook my head and laughed. "I'm going to grab my fucking death note in a minute." I rolled my eyes playfully. "And kill who Karl?" He asked. "He's got to win a challenge first." I smirked. He snickered.

——————

14 hours of mindless talking later we made it to Kentucky. We ended up staying in a hotel in Lexington. We didn't bother brining are bags in, we would just sleep in are hoodie and sweatpants.

We were about to walk in when corpse asked, "Can you talk to the receptionist?" He asked. I smiled and nodded, "Obviously." He let out a great full sigh. I checked us into a room and we walked upstairs to the room we were given. Both of us dove onto the hotel beds and laughed for a good minute and half about it.

We laughed and ate the hotel candy till about 4 am and passed out.

The next morning we woke up to the sun peeping through the windows. I heard a low fucking sun from the other side of the room, then it got noticeably darker. I pretended to be asleep, a walked over and checked if I was awake, I rolled over and opened my eyes. "What's up fucker." I said, my voice also raspy. "You hit puberty." He said, I threw a pillow at him. "How much longer?" I bitched. "4 hours." He said. I banged my head against a pillow and groaned. "Do you regret trying to prove me wrong?" He asked. I perked up, "Oh hell no." I smirked. He laughed, we got are selfs together and checked out of the hotel.

"Do want breakfast?" He asked. "If I can pay." I smirked. "You can try." He laughed. "Watch me, do you like Starbucks." I asked. "That will work." He said, and pulled up to the nearest Starbucks. It wasn't hard to find one sense we were in Lexington. The line went out to the mall almost so we parked and went inside.

"Hello what can I get you?" The girl behind the counter said. "Hi can I just have a Venti cold brew with an extra shot of espresso." I said, she nodded. "Uh, can I have a Venti Earl Gray tea?" He asked, she nodded. I handed her my card before corpse had the chance to. "I-." I cut him off. "Dont test me." I smirked. "Name?" The girl said. "Chase." I said. She looked over to him, "Dylan." He said quickly. "Your real names Dylan?" I asked. He shook his head, "What am I going to tell them? Corpse?" He whispered his real name lower. I noticed he went as high as he could go with his voice when he ordered. I just nodded. Then both are phones went off

@karljacobs tagged you

@karljacobs

@chasemebitch and @CorpseHusband hurry up, your not here and that's not pog

500k likes
300k comments

"What the fuck chris-." I muttered. Corpse snickered next to me. They called my name and corpses 'name' so we took are drinks and left. We got back into the Jeep and vibed to different playlists on Spotify. When I say Corpses voice hits different when 'blood in the water' played. I mean damn, man has a deep voice yeah but fuck. I don't wanna say voice kink but like, voice kink.

——————

We got to Karl's around 3:30. When we parked, Karl, and Chris ran out, Karl jumped and hugged me which I hands returned. "Jacobs!" I said happily. "Nicolas!" He said. "Nicolas?" Corpse said confused. "We call each other by are surnames as a inside joke." I shrugged. He nodded, he mouth probably forming an O but I couldn't see because of the mask. Nobody questioned him either. "What time do we have to be at the studio?" Chris asked. "5." Karl said. Everybody nodded.

"Oh we're getting dinner tonight if you all want to come." Chris pipped up. "Oh yeah!" Karl said, his voice cracking as he said yeah. I looked at corpse, "If you let me pay." He challenged. "We'll see." I smirked. Chris and Karl looked confused, but decided to let it be.