𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒

We met Jimmy at the wear house, we walked to the gaming part of it sense it was a gaming challenge. Maddy was there as well, she was just chilling on her Phone talking to Jimmy when we walked in. Jimmy looked up, "Chase!" He said, I laughed. "Hey corpse." Jimmy said. "Hey." Corpse nodded, Jimmy almost jumped at how deep his voice was. It was deep over discord but even deeper in person. "You still haven't gotten any taller." Maddy said as she hugged me. "We're the same hight-." I said. "Maddy your 5'9." Jimmy laughed as he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend.

"Ok so what are we actually doing?" I asked. "Let me unmute." Jimmy said, and pressed a button a computer. "Chase!" A Coris of voices said. I noticed them quickly.

Felix
Lannan
Dream
George
Techno
Sapnap
And Tommy

"Please don't say we're playing Minecraft-." I said. Jimmy's smirk grew wider. "I'm dog water." I groaned Jimmy smirked and pushed a gaming chair at me. Corpse and I took a seat at different desks. "We're not even going to put a camera on your side corpse." Jimmy assured. Corpse nodded as a thank you.

Karl and Chris sat down across from us. Tariq walked in with a camera. "Chase it's been awhile." He smiled and said. "Hey!" I waved. Jimmy sat down in front of the green screen and we started recording.

"What's up gamers! Today we have some of the biggest streamers with us. We have, Pewdiepie, Tommyinit, Lazarbeam, GeorgeNotFound, Technoblade, Sapnap, Dream, on the discord and we have Chase and Corpse with us."
My camera for the computer turned on, I waved and smiled. "We're taking them and putting them on a map built by fans that's over 500,000 blocks wide. You guys are going to try and find them." He said pointing to the camera. "While we can't torcher everybody, we can torcher Chase and Corpse." Jimmy said. "Every five minutes we're going to give them a challenge to complete or make their lives as miserable as possible." He said. "Love my friends." I scoffed, Corpse snickered next to me.

The cameras cut and Jimmy gave us the world. Then the camera started. "You have three minutes to hide, go!" Jimmy ushered. Everybody over discord screamed, Tommy's being the loudest, and left.

I followed Technoblade and Dream into a cave, but lost Dream. Technoblade and I got into a separate call as we took are spots underground.

"So chase."
"So."
"So."
"So so."
"So so."

It quite before he broke out into laughter. Corpse kinda side eyed me but just let me be, I saw a crinkle by his eye meaning he was smiling.

Jimmy told the hunters to start looking, I read the chat log, I honestly thought it was going to lag us out with the amount of people joining.

The first five minutes me and Techno were good, Jimmy joined a call with Dream in it, he was screaming and running. I lost my shit with laughter corpse did as well. Karl and Chris were also chasing them, I just smirked as they tried to kill him.

"Karl I have more speed runs to do please!" Dream pleaded. "Chase and Corpse got a brand deal!" Karl squeaked out before getting a hit in. Dream screamed some more before the user Alexanotfound_ killed him. Jimmy added her to the VC. "Hello?" She said. "Alexa!" Jimmy said, you could hear the smile on her face. "Hello!" She exclaimed. "You just killed Dream, now we get to torcher Chase and Corpse, what do you want us to do to them?" Jimmy asked. "Be nice!" Corpse said. "You get to make a tweet on both of there accounts." She said. "No no no." Corpse said. "Fuck no. Fuck no." I repeated. "You guys can drop out at anytime." Jimmy reminded us. I sighed and handed him my phone. He snickered and typed away, corpse did the same and handed him the phone.