𝐴𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑎

She promised herself, and everybody around her she wouldn't let herself fall down this hole again. But she did. She had lost her appetite, and the only thing she had the drive to do was stream. She has been doing a stream for 27 hours now. Her longest stream so far. Rachel knew what was happening. She even came over for awhile and brought food, taking up about 4 hours of the stream. Chase only picked at a fry and sipped a coke. What chase didn't know was that corpse had been watching most of the stream.

He had to get off to do his own work of course, but he was watching and listing to her when he wasn't. He didn't like leaving her alone. He didn't think it was a good idea, but she assured him it was fine. It was nearing 11 when the group chat went off.

The crewmates 🔪

Famous fuck:
Anybody down for some amoung us?

Chase 🤠
I'll open up a VC

Minecraft simp:
I'm probably not going to stream

Bitch we bully 🍞:
Same here

Loser 🔪:
More viewers for me

Chase 🤠:
Stfu Rachel.

Loser 🔪:
Stay mad hoe

Head over corpse 🥺:
Both of you calm your tits

Chase 🤠:
I have a knife and I know how to cut a bitch

Gay Latina:
That's my line!

Chase 🤠:
Mine now bitch

Everybody joined the VC, and Larray and Chase started going at it.

"You wanna come after me? Babe this is why a you fell so hard for a guy you fell into his grave!" Larray started.

"Bitch your nose is built like squidwards house, even your big ass forehead don't poke out that much." Chase defended.

"This is why your dad left you."

"I guess your mom thought milk tasted better in Cuba."

"Don't come after my Latina you racist."

"Don't come after my past you wanna be make a wish."

The VC was wheezing with laughter. I mean, people were loosing their shit. "Holy fuck." Corpse said, also wheezing. Chase could be seen with a large smirk on her face, while Larrays mouth was agape. "Watch me stab this bitch when I get imposter, watch." He said. Laughter was evident but it was dying down, so Pewdiepie started the game.

Chase got imposter with Karl. She quickly muted herself on the VC and followed Corpse like normal. They both went into Navigation to do their 'tasks'. After she successfully faked a task, she saw Karl running down the hallway. She left corpse to follow Karl.

They both ran into Electrical. Chase cut the doors so corpse couldn't follow. Toast and Rachel were doing tasks, and they double killed. Both of them quickly venting to cams.

The doors opened soon after and they just pretended they were watching cams the whole time. Then Rachel's body was reported by Pewdiepie.

"So this was probably a double kill." Sykuno said. "Definitely." Jack added. "I started the game with corpse, and Karl and me were watching cams together when the doors closed." Chase defended herself. "Yeah me and chase did are tasks in navigations." Corpse backed her up. "I was with Karl before he ran off." Jack said. "We should skip, but we have to vote next round." Poki said. "Wait Poki where were you?" Lannan asked. "With Brooke." She said. "Yeah me and Poki were together." Brooke said. "That's vague." Chase scoffed. "We did asteroids together then we did trash." Brooked filled in. "Got it." Chase nodded. "Alright skip." Jack said. Everybody skipped.

Chase followed Felix to asteroids, most went to med bay and the rest went to electrical. Felix was halfway through his task when Chase killed him, now finding herself in need for a good story. Thankfully as she was running she found Poki doing wires. She joined Poki and faked wires and the two ran off to cams.

Chase hoped everybody had left electrical because Poki checked it for a split second before she saw Felixs dead body. Chase called lights and killed Poki, then vented to electrical to see a stack of people, she went the other way to medbay where Karl was.

Karl and Chase made their way to electrical, running into corpse on the way. When they got to electrical lights were fixed. Corpse left Karl and Chase, but Jack had joined them. He started walking towards asteroids, chase followed him, pretending that she didn't know Felix dead body was in there. They didn't make it tho, because Poki's body was reported.

"Holy shit they went in a rampage!" Jack said. "Felix, Poki, Rachel, and Toast." Corpse muttered. "If it was me I would have killed chased big mouth over there." Larray said. "Bitch please, I was disappointed when I didn't get it because I was looking forward to fixing your ass implants with a knife." Chase scoffed. "Alright you two can fight later." Brooke told them. "Where's the fun in that?" Chase smirked.

——————

They played lots of rounds, chases stream stretched another 5 hours before corpse and her decided they would hop in a call with each other, away from everybody. Resulting in Chase ending her stream. Corpse FaceTimed her and she answered.

"Hey did you end your stream?" Corpse asked. "Yeah, I just ended it." Chase said, as she shut off her whole setup. "Iv been listening to your stream all day, what have you eaten?" He asked, he had battled something like this before. Where all he would do is work and never make time to shower, eat, or drink. He would hate himself if he let chase fall down the same path he was on, because the path he was on was full of shit life throws at you.

"I had a few fries from when Rachel came over." She admitted. "Im not one to talk but chase this isn't healthy." He told her, chase looked down at her fingers and played with the rings on her fingers, and cracked her knuckles. Corpse noticed her change of energy, "Iv done the same thing, working yourself till you can't even move your mouse. I really don't want you to do that." He told her, he hadn't even noticed she had began crying. "I'm sorry." She told him. "Don't be baby." He
told her, he felt like he had pushed a boundary he shouldn't have.

Although he hadn't noticed, the nickname did put a faint smirk onto her face, but it faded quickly. "Can you come over?" Chase asked, whipping her tears like they were never there. "If you want, and if I can bring you food if you'll eat." He told her. She smiled for a second and nodded. "I'll try, I promise." She said. Corpse looked at her, she was trying. It wasn't working, but she was. She really wanted to be fixed, but she was beyond fixable. As corpse was grabbing his keys, fully intending on staying on the call with her, chase had decided to open herself up even more.

She was already so vulnerable to him, yet she trusted him so much for no reason.

"Iv been battling anorexia for 12 years now." She told him, corpses heart dropped. "Chase-." Was all he could say. "I do this whenever somethings bothering me. I'll stream for days on end and won't eat sleep or drink." She said, tears glossed in her eyes but she wouldn't cry in front of him again. "I'm sorry." Was all she rasped out.

Corpse had made his way into his jeep by now and set the phone in front of him, which he never did. All he said was,

"I'm so proud of you."