𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑎

I was getting ready to leave my apartment when I got a text from my favorite dead fuck.

Fight this dead fuck

I have an idea

Chase 🤠
Enlighten me

Fight this dead fuck
We should do a road trip to North Carolina

Chase🤠
You want to spend a weekend in North Carolina with me?

Fight this dead fuck
Why not

Chase🤠
Bet.

Fight this dead fuck
I'll be over in 20

I fingered I should probably tell Karl, seeing as he did invite me to ditch the hotel and just stay at his

Minecraft simp 💙

Chase🤠
Hey is it cool of Corpse tags along, we're thinking of doing a road trip

Minecraft simp
Yeah that's fine

Chase🤠
Will jimmy care is he competes

Minecraft simp
It's an hide and seek tournament for the gaming channel, corpse will be good

Chase🤠
When did you find out?

Minecraft simp
This morning, I told jimmy I would tell you

Chase🤠
Ok then, tell jimmy corpse is coming along

Minecraft simp
He was already invited to compete, but he can do it in person

Chase🤠
Bet bet, cya tomorrow

Minecraft simp
Bet bet

Guess corpse is going to have to deal with are Harry Potter asses all weekend. I plop down on the couch and open Hulu Turing on 'Murder in the first'. It's older but my favorite actor is in it, so whatever.

I'm able to kill about 15 minutes before Corpse rings my doorbell. I pause it at a beautiful moment with Tom Felton shirtless and walk over to let corpse in. He's still sporting the black mask, which I respect. "Road trip fucker!" I said. "We're about to fight this whole time aren't we?" I laughed as I skimmed my bag to make sure I had everything I need. "I brought knifes so I wouldn't try anything." He said, and pulled a chrome rainbow butterfly knife, and does a trick with it. "What let me see." I said, holding out a hand. He cocks and eyebrow before gently placing it in my hand. "If you die-."

"-I won't." I rolled my eye. I threw it up and spun it around my thumb before clutching my palm. Closing the knife. He looked at me impressed. "Don't underestimate me." I reminded him, placing it back in his palm. He nodded, "Where'd you learn?" He asked. The streets. "YouTube." I shrugged, and pulled out my own pocket knife from my hoodie pocket. He looked a little taken back, then pulled a taser out of his. I smirked, "Always prepared." He nodded, "Always."

——————

We climbed into his all black Jeep. It didn't surprise me in the slightest. Even his rims were Matt black, like he just cleaned them. The inside was clean, everything had its place. I felt bad putting my bags in the trunk, scared out of my mind I would mess up everything. "Your cars a lot cleaner then mine." I said, my eyes wondering. "I can't have a messy car, I never have been able to. OCD I guess." He shrugged. "I understand, OCD runs in my family, skipped over me though." I replied. "You don't talk much about your family? I won't bother you if you don't want to talk about it." He said, letting me chose to open up to him.

I haven't seen my family since I was 14. But I can graze over this easily.

"My brother and I use to be pretty close, mom and dad always seemed to like him more. Never took interest in there work like he did, so I moved out when I was 14 have made it on my own ever since." I shrugged. "What kinda work did they do?" He asked. No ones ever asked that before. "Work for the city, we use to live in Chicago." I answered. It was generic sure, but would work until I trusted him fully. The only people that know anything more then what iv told Corpse is Rachel, and Karl. Karl knows that my dad and I didn't end on good terms, and my brother hates him and mom for it. But that's it. Rachel knows everything.

"What about yours? If your willing to share." I said. "I dropped out at 12 to help my family. I'm pretty close with them." He said, I could tell he was happy talking about it. "I guess are education is about the same then." I smirked, he snickered. "How did you end up in California?" He asked. "Walked. Spent 4 years on the run from social workers. Ended up in the poor part of LA, and worked my way up." I said. "Self made, congratulations." He said. "Thank you. I really just want to go home for one reason tho." I sighed. "Why's that?" He asked. "Rub it in teachers, social workers, old friends, my parents, faces that I did something." I said. "Oh for sure, I'd love to go back to middle school and re meet all my teachers." He snickered.

"When I told my ex best friend, she doesn't even compare to Rachel, that I was leaving and running. Fucker called the cops, called me insane, and as I ran, the last thing she told me was 'Your never going to be good enough'. Look at me know bitch." I said happily. I saw the corner of his eyes crinkle, he was smiling. "I didn't like people enough in school to talk to them, with all my Heath problems, they didn't seem to like me either." He shrugged. I laughed. Corpse seemed like the kid to hate everybody because they were acting their age. But so was I so.

"Me and my friend Ally thought we were so cool because we acted 'older' god what I would give to just have a few more days as a normal teenager." I groaned. "Normal is different for a lot of people." He shrugged. "I guess." I nodded, resting my head on the glass, but took it off, not wanting to fog the windows. Corpse noticed.

"Chase your ok. It's just car, it will clean." He laughed, glancing over at me. "Ok then." I said and rested my head back on the window.

This is going to be a fun 13 hours