𝐷𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑

I loved San Francisco, I truly do, but I've been back in my fucking apartment for a week and already miss Karl, Maddy, Jimmy, and Chris. Corpse and I have been extremely close, the first thing he does when he comes over now is take his mask off like he's comfortable showing his face normally, not just when he's eating. Which I took as a huge compliment. Rachel and I were supposed to get are nails done today but I was currently in bed watching YouTube. Then I got a FaceTime call from corpse, I paused my video playing on the tv and reached over for my phone and answered.

"What." I said. "Hello to you as well." He laughed. I smiled and he returned the smirk, "We should stream together tonight." He said. "What do you want to play, I really don't feel like hanging out with everybody." I said. "Just post a QNA on Twitter and we can answer questions." He shrugged, and fell back onto his bed. I laughed at him, "Ok, we should do a late night stream tho." I said. "Agreed." He nodded. "I have to go get my nails done with bitch face today, what should I get?" I asked him.

Normally I wouldn't ask any man what do wear, or get on my nails in this case but corpse was different.

He smirked and sent me a photo from Pinterest, I quickly fell in love.

"Wait yes." I said and forwarded the picture to my nail artist, who was more then exited to do them on me. "When you were packing I noticed a shit ton of stuff with the play boy bunny on it." He laughed. I gave him the middle finger while laughing. Then I got a text from Rachel.

Loser 🔪

Loser 🔪:
I'm here bitch!

"Rachels here, I'll call you tonight." I said. "Send me a picture of your nails." He said, I laughed. "I will, bye." I smiled. He smiled, "Bye." I hung up the call, and slid on my Balenciaga sock shoe. I grabbed my phone, wallet, put my taser in it, and ran out the door to find Rachel's porsh parked outside the apartment complex. I got in.

"CHASE!" She said happily, hugging me tightly. "Rach!" I smiled happily. "So, tell me about North Carolina." She said, putting her seatbelt back on and driving to Paradise Nails. "Well, after the challenge we got dinner, then we went back to Karl's place, corpse streamed for awhile, me and Karl were watching Harry Potter. Then corpse comes downstairs and joins us." I said, she nudged me with her elbow and winked, I rolled my eyes and continued.

"Anyways, Karl passed out due to crying during order of the Phoenix, and corpse I stayed up till 6 am watching all the movies." I said happily. "So when you were crying did Corpse cuddle you to make you feel better?" She asked, I gasped and we both roared in laughter. "First off, love that you know I cry every time. Second of all, he hugged me for awhile, and he didn't move me from his lap." I said, iv never heard Rachel scream louder.

"I'm a CorpsexChase stan for life." She said. I laughed with her. I rolled my eyes then I remembered to put that tweet out.

/@chasemebitch
@corpsehusband and I are doing a QNA tonight, send questions.

100k likes
50k retweets
20k shares

When we got to paradise nails we got out of the car and walked in. "Chase! Rachel!" Amanda said, she was Rachel's nail tech, she engulfed us both in a hug. My nail tech looked of from the counter and quickly gave the boy she was ringing up his card back. "Chase! How was North Carolina!" She asked and hugged me. "It was great, I was only gone for a few days tho not a month." I laughed. "I got those nails you sent me, come on let's get them done." She smiled and said, Rachel followed and took a seat next to me. She was flipping through sets to get.

"Thoughts?" She asked, showing me black nails but the ring finger was hot pink checkerboard. "Those will look amazing." I told her. She smirked and gave Amanda the nail set and they got started.

One hand already had all the nails on it and Rachel looked over. "Is that the play boy bunny!" She laughed, I smirked and nodded. "Where did you find those?" She asked. "Corpse." I shrugged. "Ooo." She winked, I rolled my eyes.

When are nails were finished we payed for the nails, Rachel got the tip, and now we were going to dinner. "We're should we eat?" She said. "PF Chang's?" I asked. "Hell yeah." She said, and put in the gps. While she was driving I sent corpse a picture of my nails.

Fight this dead fuck

Those look sick, I should pick your nails more often

Chase🤠
In your dreams

We parked at the board walk and walked across the street to PF Chang's, we were about to walk in when a fan came up to us. "Excuse me, are you chasemebitch and Valkyrae?" A girl, about 12 said. "Yeah we are!" I said. "I really love both your streams, can I get a picture?" She asked. We smiled and nodded.

Rachel was normal while I did my signature middle finger and smirk. She waved, and said thank you again before running over to a guy who interlocked her hands with. "Young love." Rachel sung. "Not gonna happen." I sung back, she rolled her eyes while I snickered.

——————

Rachel drove me home and I was on my couch when corpse texted me

Fight this dead fuck

Fight this dead fuck:
It's like 11:30, wanna stream?

Chase🤠
Yeah make a call I'll start my PC

I got up and walked to my room to start up my PC, I started a stream when corpse added me to the call. "Hello?" We both said in unison before laughing. "Welcome to the stream." I said, as around 200 thousand people joined. "Look at my nails me and Rachel got done today." I showed the stream my nails. "That I picked out." Corpse scoffed, I smirked. "He helped pick them out." I said. I could almost hear him roll his eyes.

"Ok, let me pull up the questions-." I said, and started looking around for my phone. Realizing I left it in the living room.

corpses pov

I watched her look for her phone. "It's in the living room hold on." She said and got up and left the room, I was pulling up some questions on my phone when she came running back into the room, without her phone, and tears brimming her eyes, she didn't want her chat to see, that was obvious. "I- I'll join back later." She said, ended her stream and left the VC. I did the same.

I'll chase her till she's mine 🖤

Fight this dead fuck:
Chase do you want to talk
I can come over
Chase answer the phone please
Are you ok?
Do you want me to tell Rachel
Delivered