𝑅𝑢𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑅𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒

"Welcome home my daughter." Her mother's cold, icey, voice was heard as they entered a large room with marble walls and flooring and nothing in it but a single chandelier, and a gun in the middle. Chase caught on quickly.

But she would play their game.

"Why did you lie to them?" She asked, her confidence was probably much higher than it should have been. "It would look bad on our part that our stronger of our two children, left us. So we simply lied. You have been running the San Francisco mafia under our command these past 11 years." Her mother filled her in. "At least I'm successful." Chase mocked. "Watch your tongue." Her father warned. "What do you want from me." Chase asked. "We want you six feet under." Her mother said. "What a nice greeting." Chase scoffed. Her father snarled and chase shut the fuck up.

"And your known for your famous Russian Roulette with Joshua Hanks." Her mother smirked. "I didn't kill him." Chase demanded. "I know. But everybody thinks you did." Her mother played with the hem of her sheer sleeve. "Fine. I'll play your fucking game." Chase spat. If this was the way she was going to kill her parents. So be it. "Good." Her mother picked up the gun, tossing it to her husband.

"Start us off would you Kingsley." She said, her voice was like velvet. "Of course Amanda." He cocked the gun back confidently and fired.

A bullet shot him.

Chases eyes widened. "You switched the mag." Chase whispered. "Men are quite stupid, don't you believe so Chase?" Her mother asked, picking up the gun from her husband, shooting him in the heart once, and in the head again. "Why the fuck would you do that!" Chase screamed. "Iv needed him dead for years." She rolled her eyes, a put the real mag back in. "One bullet." She said, tossing chase the gun.

Chase took out the mag out and checked.

One bullet.

"Wouldn't it be a shame if one of the biggest entertainers in the world shot herself in the head while Corpse Husband was right downstairs." She hissed. "You know?" Chase asked. "Of course I knew." Her mother laughed. "Leave corpse out of this." Chase warned. "You won't be here to stop me." Her mother said. After moment of silence, chase fired the gun.

Nothing.

"Well, hand it over." Her mother said impatiently. Chase quickly thought of an idea, her eyes didn't remove from her mother's as she threw the gun to her. Her mother caught it. Her dark red manicured fingered fired the gun, then she titled the mag.

The bullet was ready to be fired.

"If it makes you feel any better we are letting Charlie have your apartment." She said. "He won't be taking it." Was all chase said as she flipped the gun and shit the metal chain of the chandelier, watching it crash to the ground and crush her mother's frail and petite frame.

Chase laughed for a second. A smirk painted her face. She dropped the gun she killed her with, she grabbed her knife from her thigh and walked over to him, then, on her forehead, she carved

@chasemebitch

She watched as she bled out. "Twitch prime bitch." Chase said, she strapped the bloody knife to her thigh again and left the room.

She ran downstairs and looked around for corpses 5'9 frame, she found corpse at the bar looking rather paranoid whole he sat with Charlie, Casey, Bailey, Nolle, Ace, and Becca. She walked over to him, she caught his eye and his tense figure quickly relaxed. "Fucking hell your alive." He hugged her. "For now, let's get the fuck out of here." Chase told him. He nodded, grabbing her waist and they left. Quickly jumping into the car they drove away.

Both of them knew it was them against the clock. Somebody would be looking for the bath room and accidentally find both Amanda and Kingsley Wellerman, with chases Handel carved in Amanda's forehead.

Corpse had a tight grip of chases hand as he drove.

"How'd you do it." He asked. "Russian Roulette." She answered. "They didn't cheat?" He asked. "They did, I just did it better." She shrugged. Corpse almost laughed, but decided against it, as he just smirked and shook his head. "Any regrets?" Corpse asked. "Not doing it sooner." Chase smiled, corpse figured he could crack a small laugh at that, it made chase laugh as well. "I'll call Rachel." Chase told Corpse, he nodded.

She picked up after a few rings.

"YOUR ALIVE!" Rachel screamed. "Yeah, and their dead." Chase laughed. "SHIT IM CRYING." Rachel yelled. "Babe don't cry, I'm here, well and alive ok." Chase smiled. "I would have killed you if you had died." You could tell she was crying. "Logic Rach." Chase shook her head. "Fuck you, I'll see you tonight." Rachel said through happy tears. "Party on the rooftop?" Chase asked. "I'll invite the whole crew." Rachel said, the girls laughed before they both hung up.

"Party on the rooftop to mourn your parents? Cant think of a more you way to grieve." Corpse told her. "I'd also love if you would move in with me, for grieving purposes of course." Chase smirked, Corpse smiled. "Anyway to help you cope with the tragic loss of your beloved parents." Corpse and Chase laughed as they closed the gap between the two of them with a kiss.

When the two broke apart corpse had remembered something Chase had told him earlier. Something he was dying to say back.

"About what you said earlier-." Corpse started, Chase remembered the truth she had told corpse just an hour ago. "-it's totally fine if you don't feel the same." Chase cut in. "Chase." He said, his naturally deep voice sounded even deeper. In almost a demanding way. Grabbed her chin once again, "I fucking love you." He told her before kissing her roughly.

"Eyes on the road lover boy." Chase tapped the back of his neck while the broke apart. "Your lucky I'm driving." He told her, chase smirked and giggled, "I know darling." Corpse was way to turned on and put his hand dangerously high up on chases thigh.