𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒

chases pov

Loser 🔪

Chase 🤠
Did you give dead body my address?

Loser 🔪
Yeah why?

Chase 🤠
He's coming to slit my throat

Loser 🔪
Lol, calm your flat tits he's probably coming to flirt

Chase 🤠
Go to slityourwrists.com

Loser 🔪
Go to doctor George for tit implants @doctorgeorge

Chase 🤠
Stfu

Loser 🔪
No ❤️

Talking to bitch face wasted about 5 minutes of my life and 5 minutes till I see dead body. I turned on Netflix and just searched 'Death Note' so we could get this over with as fast as possible. I walked into my kitchen, grabbed a hot fudge pop tart and milk. I opened my phone and scrolled through Instagram.

@karljacobs

@chasemebitch stop the abuse 356k likes179k comments

356k likes
179k comments

@corpsehusband/ I'm about to slit her throat
@valkyre/ touch my bestfriend @corpsehusband and I will stab you aggressively
@chasemebitch/ Karl I won't watch Harry Potter with you
@karljacobs/ that's traumatizing

I liked the post and kept scrolling, until I heard a knock at my door. I walked over and creaked it open a bit. I saw a bit of curly black hair and a black mask and slammed the door shut. "You can't kill me! Your already dead!" I exclaimed. "I'm dead, I'm alive but I'm dead!" He said from the other side, it was quite then we started wheezing as I opened the door. "Hey the faceless youtuber has a face!" I said, shutting the door behind me. "No it got burnt off when I dropped out of middle school." He rolled his eyes and picked a crumb up off my island counter for, my pop tart. He looked on the tv to see death note already open. "Didn't expect you to actually accept that fact we're watching this." He said pleasantly surprised. "Fuck off, do you want me to order something?" I asked.

"I got it, I'm already forcing you to watch death note." He said, pulling out his phone. "And I'm forcing you to let me pay,  what do you want." I said. He sighed in defeat and said, "Chinese?" I nodded, "PF Chang's good? It normally takes like 30-40 minutes to be done." I said. "Yeah that's fine, what are you getting?" He asked. "Orange chicken with white rice." I said. "Can I have the chicken skewers with lo mein." He asked. "Shore." I said and placed our orders. "Do want a water or anything?" I asked. "Waters fine." He nodded, I opened my fridge and tossed him a water, he caught it. I grabbed one for myself and jumped over my couch, corpse just went around and sat down like a normal human.