Chapter 5

Hermione's POV

I woke up and got into the shower. I washed all the grimmie dirt out of my hair. I had this special hair invention I conjured up out of my bag, that gets most of the pofe out of my hair. I washed my body with a soap mix called "flowers mint". It is a mix of lavender and mint soap shoken in a bottle for three minutes and then set to rest for about five minutes. When I got out, I dried off and wrapped my body and hair in two fluffy green and silver striped towels. I went out to get dressed and saw Vic (my new "best" friend.) just waking up and getting out of bed. Everyone else was getting dressed. I walk over to my bed and pick up my robes and put them one. My clothing consists of a pair of black jeans and a white button up shirt. I headed down to breakfast with Vic. When we got there the boys were already there. Tom was the first one I caught sight of. His black hair was shaggy obvious that he hadn't combed it yet. His white button up shirt wasn't tucked into his pants and it stuck to him with either sweat or water. Breakfast was toast, eggs, bacon and sausage. Pancakes and waffles as well. I sat down and this gryffindor came up to us looked at Tom then Vic then me and suddenly kissed Vic right there in front of everyone. Vic almost fainted until all three of us stood up at the same time. "@#$% YOU" Vic yelled at him. He started running and all of us started running after him out of the great hall and the castle down the hill. "Flipendo" Tom yelled as the kid flew back but he got up and started running again. Wand out and shooting hexes at us but always missing. Vic suddenly screamed "ACCIO JIM!!!" And he comes at us so fast that he knocked Tom of his feet. I stood in front of him "Furnunculus" I say and boils appeared on his skin and his friend suddenly out of no where comes out fixes his friends and tries to shoot a hex at us. We started running at him and he ran without looking where he was going and he ran right in to the water.