Chapter 11

TOMS POV

Everyone was watching the waters black surface, waiting to see what would happen next. We waited while the professor hurried on her way to get the headmaster and the nurse. When they got back Hermione's head popped out of the water then there was Vic. She was passed out but still breathing. There was an air bubble over her mouth and nose for her the breath. When Hermione got to the water's edge she got greeted by the nurse and headmaster. Vic and Hermione got pulled out of the water and Vic go taken to the hospital wing to get woken and warmed up. Hermione, after changing back, got dumped with blankets due to Professor Pomfrey. After lessons, we went to our common room and everyone was telling her that what she did was brave and awesome too. After that, I went up to see how Vic was doing. "I won't be out till tomorrow!" She yelled when Professor Pomfrey told us. "Yes now shut your mouth and get some rest," Pomfrey said as she walked out the room. "So Hermione saved my life apparently. I bet she paid people to say that!" "Actually no she really did." "WHAT!?!?" "I said Actually no she really did."I heard what you said and I just can't believe it! That thing why did SHE have to save me? How come you didn't?" "She was in before I realized what happened." "That's still not cool!" "Ok. You need rest I'll come get you tomorrow. Ok?"Yeah, whatever. Just do me a favor!" "What?" "Make sure that Hermione's dress for the dance is ruined." "Fine, I'll try. Night!"