Chapter 17

After Sky and Sophie helped me get the kid down, we continued our way up to the castle.  When we reach the entrance, we wander around the school a bit.  Turning down one of the hallways, I heard Tom talking to Luke.
"I really don't like her. Or at least I don't want to. I have Vic."
"Buddy, as soon as you tell Victoria you've fallen for her, we are all gonna die."
"What are they talking about?" I think to myself. We turn the corner to see the two boys staring at us with shocked faces on.  Meanwhile, Sky and Sophia are giggling and whispering. I shrug my shoulders and continued to walk.  With the two gossip queens behind me. We make it to our dorms before dinner is called so we decide to hide our dance get up.

Tom's pov:
  I was so worried when she turned the corner with her friends, but the way her brown hair fell over her shoulders made me forget my conversation.  Suddenly Luck nudged me after Hermione passed by with two little giggle boxes chasing after.  I turned to see him smiling from one ear to the next. 
"Did you see that?" He asked me still smiling.
"No what?"
"We speak of her and we see her the next minute."
"Yeah. I guess." I said smiling and blushing a little.