Chapter 15

Hermione's POV

I walk happily out of the room while Tom stands there dumbfounded by my spell. I probably shouldn't have used any spells from the future but I didn't want to stay and find out what would happen! I mean honestly, He who must not be named in the same room alone with me for what three hours at least! Not a chance. I still don't fully know how to make Tom fall in love with someone because he seems happy enough with Vic. Maybe she dies and that's what makes him go berserk. I walk back to the common room and I see mostly everyone was waiting for me along with Professor Snape. I still don't know how he's here though. When he pulls me away to another room and he asks "What happened back there, Hermione?" There was only one thing that was bugging me... He looks exactly like he does back in my time. I wonder if he was sent back here to keep an eye on me? I don't know. After I explain everything I go back to the dorm to change into a nice warm dry clothes before dinner. As I walk down to meet Sophie and Sky I see Tom on the stairs and I shoot him daggers before continuing down. We all go down together and eat. Tonight there is steak, chicken, potatoes, salad, rolls, and other things. For dessert, there was cake pops, cakes, pies, custard, candy from the new store Honeydukes, and other varieties of foods. As everyone dug in we started talking about the dance. Who was wearing what, and going with who? I found out that Victoria was going to be wearing a red dress with a "v" cut throat, a slit up the side of the left leg and it was sleeveless. I already knew that she was going with Tom, but hey who cares? Then I suddenly thought you do. I was so shocked I thought that I almost fell off the seat!