Chapter 7

Hermione's POV

At breakfast the next day, Vic apparently got mad at me for something I don't even know why. She won't even tell me either. GIRLS BACK THEN! What has the world been? I actually thought that we were friends. Shows how much Slytherins stab people in the back. So I had to sit fifteen seats away from her. What I wasn't expecting was Jacob, Luke, and Hunter alone with their girlfriends who I don't even know, yet anyway. Luke didn't have a girlfriend right now but I bet that soon he will. I guess that Tom decided to sit with his girlfriend. I don't know why Jacob, Hunter, and Luke sat with me, but hey I'm not arguing. Jacobs girlfriend was named Sophie. She was a brunette with dark green eyes and deep red lips. Hunters girlfriend and was a blond girl with great gray owl color eyes. Her pink lips stood out on her pale face, her name was Skyler but she told me to call her Sky. Sophie was talking about the big dance coming up. The theme was called midnight magic. All girls either wore white, black or gray. Sky and Sophie invited me to go dress shopping with them over vacation which was about four to five days long. Apparently, the teachers would give the student groups a port key to go shopping and stuff in London with some money in their banks we went shopping in the first huge mall in London. Sophie found a deep midnight blue dress with small diamonds plastered all around the top. It was a short sleeveless dress. Sky found the exact opposite of Sophie's dress. It had staples and was white with a pale pink belt that was built into the dress. After five or six different stores, I finally found a cute light blue long no sleeves dressed. The girls were all "oh my god that's sooooo cute!". Sophie said. Sky agreed with that co!moment by saying " Your date will be blinded by your prettiness!". "Yeah about the date," I said. "no one's actually asked me yet."

"What!?!?" Sophie said surprised

"But you're like the most pretty girl in the school, everyone's talking about you!" Sky stated

That made me blush.

"I can't believe he hasn't asked you yet. He said that he would." Sophie said to Sky, but it apparently was supposed to be a whisper.

Who? I wondered Tom? No, he's going with Vic.

When we got back to the school at the end of vacation, I ran into Luke. "Hey!" I said casually.

"Hello, Hermione. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

Just then the jerk king himself walked right up to us.

"Hey. Burks."

"What do you want? Riddle?" I say as I glare ay him.

"Luke, could you please leave?" He said in a really scary voice.

"Um, OK. Hey Hermione can we meet later many at 5 after classes get out."

"Ya! ok" I replied.