Chapter 19

Toms POV.

The minute she walked in, it made me turn my head. Victoria, who had been clutching onto me like there was a mouse near her foot, just gave a look of disgust and wanted to dance. Why not?

You wanna know why not? Because she is the worst, and I mean WORST dancer ever. She keeps trying to grind me and kiss me, it was kinda weird.

I spot Hermione and Luke dancing and tell Vic that I'm tired. She went to get food as I found our table. Right with Hermione, Luke, and their friends. Great. I take my seat, next to Hermione and start to drink the butterbeer Victoria had gotten me. I didn't realize until Hermione asked that I was upset about something.

"Hey! You okay?" She whispered.

"What do you mean?" I reply not even turning my head.

"You look... angry."

"Sweetheart. I'm always angry." I say which gets a kick in the shin and a soft laugh.

"First. Don't call me 'sweetheart' and second. Why are you mad?"

"I don't know myself, to be honest."

"Oh." Was all that she said.

Hermione's POV...

"Hermione. Would you like to dance again?" Luke kindly asked me.

I replied to him telling I was tired and thought I was just gonna sit for a while.

"OK."

"Hey, hot stuff!" A loud screech came from where Victoria was sitting. "I'll dance with you.".

Luke looked at me to see if it was alright, then to Tom. We both nodded and they got up and left. Soon after, Sky and Sophie did the same.

I'll be right back. I get up and Tom stops me.

"Where are you going."

"Didn't I just say that I was gonna be right back?" I asked him.

"No."

"Oh."

I go to get some food and on my way I see Luke and Victoria snogging. I walk over and tap Luke's shoulder. He swings around and stood shocked.

"What you doing?" I asked

"Nothing much just hanging about here and there.". He replied nervously. I don't know why until Victoria, who was hiding behind my now ex also looks as if someone might kill her. I would have to see the look Tom was giving them. He had suddenly pops out of nowhere and it started me.

"I'm leaving. Tell the others please and thank you.". I spar at him, turned on my heel and just walked away.

I didn't realize that someone was following me down the dark empty hall.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•••°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•••°°°°°°°°
Hey, I am apologizing for not updating in a while I've been super lazy now that it's summer. Please be with me, leave comments, and try to remind me if it's been more than two weeks. Don't be scared to message me I'll try to respond even if it's not about the book. Thank you and love you all😘😘