Chapter 14

Toms POV

As I walk down to the dormitory I think Why am I doing this? What did Hermione do? but I guess it's too late to change my mind. Why wouldn't I do this? I always do this kind of stuff. AS I walk into the girls' dorm I get excited I get to ruin things yay! As I finish destroying the dress which wasn't that ugly I turn around to see Hermione standing there with her mouth open and her eyes starting to tear up. OH NO! I think. I look down at the wrecked dress in my hands and I feel her eyes go there too. "GET OUT!" She screams at me"Hermione! You weren't supposed to see that!" I say "Oh so that makes it SOO much better than?" She asks as she starts to cry. "Yes! I mean no. It doesn't!" But she's not listening anymore. She starts to get mad "NO WONDER NO ONE LIKES YOU BACK THERE!" She cries slash screams as she yanks the dress out of my hands and runs out of the door. As I run out the door after her, I can hear her faintly. She's pretty fast for a girl. I turn into Vic and her friends. She points down the hall the way that Hermione ran down she said "If you want a good laugh she's crying about something she's clutching in her hands. I kept running and following the fingers. I turn a corner on to a hall that apparently has a secret room, but no one has ever seen it. I stand in front of the wall that looks like an eye. I try to picture Hermione sitting in down on a couch with her dress in her hands crying. I close my eyes and when I open them, there's a door! I open it to find Hermione sitting down on a couch holding her dress looks like she just finished crying and now she was mumbling some spells that I've never heard before. "Reparo," She said suddenly her dress was back to normal. Now she was smiling. I found out today that I really like her smile. I was sent by Vic to watch her on her date thing with Luke. When she leaned out to kiss him, I almost went over there and punched him in the bloody mouth. She turns around to and I start to apologize. She puts her hand up and then "SMACK" I feel a sharp pain in my right cheek. I suddenly get all mad and grab her. I threw her to the ground. "Ow," I say and I try to kick her but she whips up and runs out of the room to the next. "I know there's only one door in this special room! But how do you know about it?" I yell as I put locking spells on it so only I can break it. I start to chase her through a bedroom where she is lying on the bed passed out. I end up tucking her in and then out of nowhere I lean in and kiss her. She suddenly wakes up and jumps up out of bed. "What the heck did you do that for?" She screams at me and again starts to cry. "First off because I wanted to and second what do you mean back there?" I ask her"It doesn't matter! Just get away from me you dress ruiner-lady kisser-cheater!" "What do you mean cheater?" "You kissed me when you were dating Victoria." "Oh sorry about that!" "I don't care you've ruined my chance for the one time I could have ever won anything!" "What? You get to compete next year too." "Not really!" She says as she slaps a hand over her mouth wide eyes."Oh No! I didn't just say that!"

"What do you mean?" I ask."Nothing you need to worry about!" She says with a harsh voice. "You did ruin my dress!" "Yeah about that where did you learn that spell? I've never heard it before." "It doesn't matter" as she pushes past me, but I grab her arm and spin her around. "I didn't know YOU could dance!" She says with a smirk."What's that supposed to mean?" I ask her"Nothing! Just let go of me!" She says. I do as she asks and she runs to the door. But she can't open it. "Alohomora!" She says and the door opens."Really?" I say to her as she skipped away.