Chapter 3

Hermione's POV

I was now sitting in the same room, the headmaster's office but about 50 years earlier. I was talking to Headmaster Dippet about my classes this year. When suddenly I hear the door creak open slowly. 

"Come in Tom." The professor at the desk replied. A boy with hair so brown it looks black and eyes that look so dark green it should have been in the forbidden forest. He looked like he should have been in "The Hottest Man" magazine. Except for his mouth, it was stuck in a straight line. He "smiled" at the professor. (more like a snicker that makes you feel like you will die in minutes), but the old professor didn't seem to notice.

 "This is our new Slytherin student Hermione Burks. Will you give her the pleasure of showing her our splendid school and each classroom?" He asked Tom "Oh! And will you show her you're classes?"

"Of course, professor," he replied.

After a couple more minutes of taking with the professor, he turned towards me. Looked me up and down, and started to walk towards the door. After a couple more minutes of me not moving then he turned and said with a stern but teasing voice

"Are you coming?" I nodded, walked over to him and started my new and forever life.

Tom's POV

She followed me silently. I was rather amused at how she reacted when she met me. It was rather funny. You could see that she was trying to cover up the hatred and sadness. She looked at me like I had just killed everyone she loved. The expression was priceless. I had to try so hard not to laugh. But still, she looked really pretty with her brown hair recently cut and her pale-ish skin that her hair clung to like it would never see her again. Maybe she would never see her old friends ever again. To bad. Not that I care. All I hope for is that she's a pureblood.

"You are a pureblood correct?  Your last name is Burks." I say suddenly turning to her making her bump into me and look up suddenly scared, but then she relaxed.

"Yes." She replied, "but I don't see why it's any of your business."

She then pushed past me. "You coming? I have places to be you know." She smiled like she was going to hurt me, but it was more teasing that harmful. She was actually kind of pretty.