Chapter 16

HERMIONE'S POV:

I look over to where Victoria and Tom are sitting. She's trying to, I  think, make out with him, but he's trying to pull away. I point them out to Sophie and Sky and we all start to laugh. "They look like Apes!" Sky said as she spit water out of her nose. Which only made us laugh more. Today we all have decided it's time to go... SHOE SHOPPING!!! As we gather our stuff and head out towards Hogsmeade. We go around to at least 50 different shoe shops. Finally, Sky decides on a pair of white high heels, Sophie some black ones and I chose a pair of stormy blue high heels. I was getting commented on the heels choice and about how my fashion is out of this world. When we made our way back to the school we put our things away and head down to the river for a lunch picnic. Our picnic included cakes, sandwiches, drinks of water, pumpkin juice and other beverages, cookies, and pies. When we were done, we decided to go on a walk. We walk up to a big tree. Everyones over there, so we decide to go over as well. When we get there we see that Victoria is hanging a 1st year Hufflepuff by his pants off of one of the branches of the tree.
"Cut it out V. It really doesn't make you cool," I tell her.
"Shut up Burks." She returns with an angry face.