Chapter 8

Alonzo POV

"Sexy guy, huh?" I teased Taila and I saw her face drop to her legs out of embarrassment and I chuckled at her.

"Shut the fuck up and come in." She dragged my arm into her house making me take big strides and we eventually arrived at her...room?

I wasn't trying to be stereotypical with her but this wasn't the kind of room I imagined her having. The wallpaper was red, all around her walls were posters of one direction, Harry styles, all the typical boys most girls would find attractive. She had a kingsized bed and a walk-in closet?

"I'll just leave you guys to it." Her friend said before walking away slowly shutting the door, giving Taila a look I couldn't decipher.

"Well...This is certainly not how I imagined your room to look like." I said whilst still staring at the posters.

"Why? Is it because I'm a drug cartel boss, or because you think you know my type of music?" She arched eyebrows, crossing her arms together which made her breasts pop out more, if only I was able to have a-

I cleared my throat, shaking off my thoughts. "Of course not. Though we have important matters to discuss, than talking about...British men."

She nodded, sitting on the corner of her bed crossing her legs together with a pillow on her lap unzipping a little bit of her chest.

Does she do this shit on purpose?!

"Sorry, I felt quite constricted." She smiled at me, this little vixen.

"Anyways..." I started, putting my gaze back to her face from her chest. "I know some of the men who stole one of our vans. He is my ex bestfriend, Carlos." I clenched my jaw at the mention of his name.

"What do you mean ex?" 

"You know ex meaning no longer... Come on bella you are not thick, si?" I asked with a slight smirk and she glared at my response. 

"You know what I mean asshole. What happened between you two?"

I wasn't ready to tell her everything because some things are better left unsaid. So I decided to tell her partly. "I welcomed him as family, he was like a brother to me until one day I come back home and see him writing a note that long story short says his sorry. From that day on he became my worst enemy haven't been in touch with him for a long time." I explained to her, although there are some things I missed out on.

Some things she can't know.

Yet.

She hummed out an 'mhm' whilst thinking something from her facial expressions.

"So he's working for someone else? Wow, that's a definition of a fake ass friend." She muttered to herself before continuing, "We need to plan a meet up with this Carlos guy, that's the only way we can know his true motives because there is no way in hell someone is going to mess up my shippings because of some petty ass fall out, not on my watch."

If there was one thing I admired about Taila was that she was a very strong-minded person. She wasn't some pushover and if she wanted something done, she would do it regardless of how or when it takes. 

I adored her... as a friend obviously.

"Don't be stupid, we both know he will not show up especially when he finds out you are working with me, we need to plan strategically," I told her, when I looked back at her my gaze froze at her sudden action, her right hand suddenly went inside her top in her breasts. My lips parted slightly and I was confused at such action.

A sudden cough made me snap out of my gaze, "sorry it's just a habit you know well I don't expect you to know but it's just comfy." She shrugged casually and I gulped nodding not wanting to say anything...inappropriate.

Why the fuck am I acting like a horny teenager?

Maybe I need to get laid again.

Should I call, what's her name...Alesha?

"I was thinking actually, we could set him up so we basically call him and act like he's here for a business trip when actually he will be down in the basement of the warehouse, I will wear a complete different disguise and ask him for answers, in my special way."  When she finished her sentence off it sent me some type of chills, as she smirked at herself.

Interesting.

"That is not such a bad idea. You do that and I will try and get any little information or evidence from his car." I nodded at her and she smiled.

"Look at you being all bossy, should I call your sir? Or master?" She said and smirked at me knowing she got a reaction because I choked at her sudden words.

The way she said it made my dick shoot up, immediately I put my phone to cover the evidence and blushed.

Down boy!

"Piccola, you don't want to tease me, trust me I'm not the type to let things slide so easily." My voice lowered, giving her a cold gaze with a hint of lust behind it. She slowly crept up to me crawling with a look I wasn't sure about.

"Maybe I want to be the teasing type. Sir."

Something snapped in me as I held her wrist and threw her down the bed with her chest and I hovered above her trapping both of her wrists putting them above her head and smirked. "You thought you could get away with this huh?" She looked at me tilting her head and smirked back whilst lifting up her hips trying to connect her center to mine.

So she is just as horny too?

"Uh uh, not now Piccola, because once you start this I will not be able to finish. Be a good girl, yeah? And don't fucking tease me because bad girls get punished." I said before releasing her wrists and getting off the bed, clearing my suit, and straightening myself up.

She was a fucking temptation I had to try and resist. 

Me working for her, made it harder but I had to remind myself professional level only. Maybe I will give it to her one day however right now was just risky.

"Don't get too flustered Taila, we have a job to do tomorrow. Get some rest." I left her room before she had a chance to reply.

Great now I need a cold shower.

***

Hey y'all x

I'm so sorry for not updating frequently I'm just busy with school and sometimes I lose motivation to do certain things unless something motivates me.

I just missed y'all and this book so I'll try and be a bit more active with it even though I have skl 5 days a week but I'll try and fit a schedule in, being an A-LEVEL student doesn't help it's so tiring literally.

But anyway, how are y'all doing?

QOTD- What is your favourite subject in skl?

Someone said if you vote for this chapter, you will receive a grammy.

*IM CURRENTLY WATCHING THE GRAMMYS FOR HARRYS STYLES AND ARIANA GRANDE AND SOME OTHERS.*