Chapter 10

Alonzo POV

"So is she your whore? I swear she looks like she needs a good-" and before he could finish his sentence I slammed him into my knee several times.

"Finish that sentence and I'll shoot a bullet quicker than you can say stop." I glared at him leaning back, taking out a cigarette.

Who would have known me standing in front of an enemy that used to be family to me? I thought I would have felt anything towards him, the only thing I felt was pure disgust and hatred. 

His eyes are swollen, as if they were about to pop out their sockets, his fingernails are no longer intact, he looks like he is just hanging on life by a thread.

Taking a drag out of my cigarette, I looked at him and tutted, "Carlos, Carlos what are we going to do with you, hm?" I walked in closer until I was eye to eye.

"She did you good." I snickered before continuing, " but I can do better."

"However," I said standing back against the wall putting my hands back into my pockets "I have better things to attend to."

I turned back and got the gasoline and started to pour it, leaving a trail up and down, side to side all around him as well as all the objects that have been used.

"We need to get rid of the evidence, all of it," I smirked putting down the gasoline, taking out my lighter, giving him a sinister smile.

It took him a while to understand what I meant until he rapidly shook his head, "please no I have a family."

I scoffed, "and I have a job to do, so now that is done you are not needed. You should have thought about this before you decided to play with fire."

Turning my back and walking towards the exit, I threw the lighter on. 

"Save me a seat in hell." 

***

I stood outside her house, before knocking dusting myself, and shaping my curls to the back. 

Why am I getting nervous?

I knocked three times and stepped back waiting.

The door finally opened, revealing a very revealed Taila.

She stood there in black very little shorts that if she bent down, I will basically lose it. Also in her white tank top with her hair in a bun and she looked at me and smiled, stepping at the side. 

"Well, what you waiting for? Come in." She exclaimed whilst walking towards her room and me behind her just admiring her ass.

Fuck me honestly, how is it so round? I can't wait until I get in between those-

Not happening I reminded myself.

"So what happened when I was gone?" She asked while she sat on her bed and I sat opposite.

"Oh you know, the usual," I replied dryly while my eyes were lingering on her cleavage. 

My mind couldn't focus. I think it's been a while since I've gotten laid since I've been busy and gotten no time of pleasure and right now I just want to bend her over and fuck her from behind.

"What do you mean the usual? Elaborate." She said before putting her hands in her top resting there.

If I don't leave my dick will break my pants.

"I left him burning." I shrugged as if it was nothing and she just nodded.

"Uh-huh. And you just left everything there to burn? Like the warehouse that would have been helpful?"