Chapter 12

Alonzo POV

"Ah, the famous Sim how nice to finally meet you." I stretched out my hands politely, since this was Taila's best friend I might as well make the effort in being a gentleman.

For now of course.

But she just sat down tucking her chair in arching her brows, "nice try but I'm not those girls who will fall at a man's feet because of their words, it will take more than just a handshake to get on my friendly side."

I cleared my throat, trying to hide the grin.

Now I see how she and Taila are so much alike.

The place that we were in was an Italian Cafe called Rossa. It lived up to its name as it meant red in Italian, everything was black and red with the best coffees and known for the best spaghetti ever made.

"Let's skip the introduction, I know who you are and you know who I am correct? What I want to know is what is your end game in this? Why are you the guy who suddenly wants to work with her?" She questioned in a firm tone crossing her arms.

She was very possessive of her friend, but I got that. She was just trying to protect her and wanting her safe from a guy like me, stereotypically this isn't a guy you want around your daughters as I could see the parent side of Sim coming out.

I was a Mafia boss for crying out sake.

"I'll answer everything you want to know after we order some food, si?" I offered.

She didn't reply, although she started looking at the menu which told me that she was on the same page.

A woman assistant approached our table, " yes I would like the spaghetti meatballs, with extra tomato sauce and my acquaintance would like the same." 

"HEY! I was still deciding what to pick." Sim glared at me and I smirked.

Never ask a woman what she wants to eat. You will not get an answer until 3-5 working days.

"Yes of course sir, your order coming right up." She winked at me and gave me a tissue wrapped up. Which of course had her number.

Rolling my eyes, I ripped the tissue still her present. Her eyes bulged out in embarrassment and she hurried off. 

How desperate can you be?

"Anyways...My intentions you asked? Well, what's the fun in that telling you my whole motives wouldn't that ruin the surprise?"

I wanted to get Sim riled up. I knew she cared so much for T, but how far would she go? 

I like playing the game, adding fuel to the fire. 

I like an explosion.

"Mr. Mafia boy, you better re-think that answer." She said in a cool distant tone but I know she was a time ticking bomb. 

"Maybe I like the thrill, the excitement. I like to feel the passion with T, she's a feisty lady I know she feels something but she's holding back." I shrugged, leaning back in my chair legs apart thinking about the encounter I had with Taila. 

How her face was scrunched up in pleasure when my tongue delved in her pretty clit, how she met my face when she was in close to climaxing, her wet thick thighs rubbing against my face, and the cute sounds she made. 

Music to my ears.

Suddenly I felt tight between my pants and discreetly had to position my bulge that was growing against my briefs.

Fuck cold shower is needed.

"Hello? Lonzo, earth to Lonzo, 1 2 3." 

I blinked myself back to reality and staring at Sim who's hands were waving in my face to get my attention. 

"Phew, for a moment I thought you were in a coma." She chuckled and then she squealed because our food arrived at our table and she wasted no time absorbing the food bit by bit.

I shook my head and laughed taking a bite out of my meatball.

"Look, all I'm saying is she hasn't had it easy, so it may require some patience for her to let her guard down. I can't speak on the matter only her when she is ready but if you think she is worth something to wait for then wait I guess." 

What Sim didn't know though was that I wasn't here for a relationship. Fuck no. I just want someone to fit in with my passion.

After seeing how easily my father disposed of my late mother in her worst moments, I realized that no matter how much love you can give someone they will still throw it back at your face.

Why would I want my love to be thrown back to my face? 

So I decided the best thing, for now, is to be closely guarded removing any deep affections from within unless they are worth the time.

So all I replied with is "interesting." She gave me a weird look but didn't bother asking what I meant which I was thankful for because honestly, I didn't know what answer to give her. 

Like I said before, it wouldn't be fun exposing my motives at once.

"So you have a man at home?" I asked straightforward to Sim just out of curiosity because it would be fun meeting who can deal with such attitude, sassy behaviour.

"Yes, I actually have a big man at home who is probably playing call of duty on the PlayStation as we speak, but I love him."

I almost wanted to gag on my meatball.

Love? Ew.

"How does he manage such...character of yours?"

Then Sim gave me that face which probably means that I didn't want to know.

"Oh, I'm sure you don't wanna know, lets just say he likes to tame me in many...ways." She winked at me and I dropped my fork with the appetite also being dropped out.

She cracked up laughing.

"Fuck sake, your such a baby. Come on now it's a normal thing." She said still laughing.

"Yes BUT NOT WHEN I AM TRYING TO EAT IS WHEN WE SPEAK ABOUT SEX!" I exclaimed a bit too loud because I heard some gasps around me which reminded me that we were in public.

"Who said I was speaking about sex?" But her face said otherwise with a grin.

After the commotion died down, a few men started to approach us, "we have received some complaints about inappropriate behaviour I have been asked to escort you out."

"Oi, you listen here big guy, sex is a normal thing so just because you ain't getting any doesn't mean you need to get salty at people who do yeah?!" Sim shouted poking the tall broad man which didn't look like he was in the mood for games.

Yup, she definitely reminded me of Taila. 

***

Heyyyy guys<3

I'm so sorry for not updating in a while, school has been taking up my time with exams and so much hw.

Also, lack motivation, low moods, haven't been feeling myself so I just needed to be away. Getting a bit better but not the best.

HOWEVER SO HAPPY THAT THERE ARE 2 WEEKS LEFT TILL THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS AND NO MORE SHITTY SKL FOR 6 WEEKS!

I am not going to make promises but I will try and update a bit more since I'm almost a free woman.

Stay safe and BTW my bday is soon hehe (August 2nd)

When is your birthday?

Also if you vote for this chapter your crush will speak to you x

REV X

WORD COUNT- 1219