Chapter 6

Cassie

"Oh Cassie!" I turned from my locker and saw Alyssa and Elizabeth skipping their way towards me. I slowly shut my locker door, their smiles making my brain spin. "Hello friend."

"What do you want?" Alyssa looked offended by my question.

"Why would you think I want something?"

I raised my brow. "Your face. What's with the smile?"

"Oh nothing. You sitting with us again?"

"Yep."

"Cool, come on. The boys already got the table." I nodded and grabbed my lunch and walked with them to the table. We sat down, Elizabeth and John on one side, Drew, me, and Alyssa on the other.

"There you are. I was wondering if you got lost." I looked at Drew and shook my head.

"Nope. Just these two being annoying." Drew chuckled, and I grinned at him.

"Okay you two, enough flirting. Do you want to talk about what happened when I walked into the bedroom where you two were?" I gasped at Alyssa and slapped her in the arm. Hard.

"Oh damn, did Drew finally get laid?" John asked. Elizabeth laughed and raised a brow at me.

"No, nothing happened."

"Oh, so I didn't walk in with my brother on top of you?"

"You sure nothing happened?" I looked at Elizabeth, ready to answer, but John spoke.

"Alright, you took the top." Drew groaned and banged his head on the table.

"No that is not what happened! Drew was being annoying and was tickling me. Alyssa walked in and we fell down landing awkwardly," I said, hoping the embarrassment would fade. It didn't.

"Somehow that sounds worse." I glared at Alyssa.

"Whatever." Everyone laughed and I took another bite of my food when I saw a girl walking towards me. "Look, I know this topic is very funny for you guys, but can we change to the topic to the girl walking towards us that looks like her little sister just used her brand new 100 dollar makeup set?"

Everyone turned. Alyssa cursed.

"Guess where we know the wicked bitch of the west is now."

My shoulders sagged. "Is that the girl you warned me about?"

"You told her about Bethany? You know we like to keep our friends here. Not scare them off." Drew was looking at Alyssa with a glare on his face.

"Well do you want to let her meet that bitch without knowledge? Telling her was smart."

"Well you shouldn't-"

"Am I missing something interesting?" I looked up and saw Bethany standing directly behind Alyssa, hands on her hips. Alyssa was snarling.

"Nothing at all," Alyssa said through her gritted teeth.

"I see there's a new student. Anyone want to introduce me?"

"We weren't planning it." I kept my laugh down at Alyssa's remark.

"Shut up bitch. Drew?"

"Bethany, would you stop calling my sister a bitch?"

"Of course baby. Who's your new friend?"

"One, I'm not your baby. Two, her name is Cassie." I look over at Drew. His face screams uncomfortable. I look back at Bethany.