Chapter Six

thank you so much for 100 reads and 10 votes! :)♡☆!

"I don't understand..." I picked at the crumbles on the plate and squished them together into a tiny ball. I felt awkward and nervous. He wasn't my dad, so why did he want me to call him Daddy?

"I like being in control, Amara. It's something that piqued my interest when Judah first introduced me to his club, to BDSM. If I am coming on too strong, we can slow down. I just wanted to be completely honest with you about what I look for in relationships," he explained carefully. He lowered his eyes sadly when he spoke.

"Oh-okay."

He ran his fingers through his dark hair, looking up at me. "Okay?"

"We can try... b-but I've never had a boyfriend before so I am still learning, also all that other stuff might confuse me a bit. I might be a bit forgetful at times. You said I will get disciplined if I am naughty, but how will I know I have been bad? A-and how will I know what I am allowed to do, and what I'm not?"

"Today you have learned a lot, Amara. I don't want to overwhelm you any more than I already have. Tomorrow after work we can discuss your limits, what you're open to, and what you're not. Does that sound okay to you?"

"Mhmm..." I hummed curiously. It was quiet for a moment, so I decided to change the topic, and ask a question that has been on my mind for the past few minutes. "So did you, um, like the muffins that I made?"

"I did, maybe on a weekend sometime we can cook and bake together for some fun," he said. I felt my legs swinging back and forth under the table with excitement. I loved baking!

I smiled at Mr. Reed gratefully. He had been the only person who has actually looked after my wellbeing, except for my nanny when I was really little. He felt like my home, even though we haven't known each other for that long.

"Mr. Reed..." I mumbled with a pouty lip. He looked up at me and quirked a brow. Before speaking any further, he interrupted me.

"Do you think you would feel comfortable calling me Daddy, from now on, when we're alone, Amara?" he watched me when I nodded slowly, apprehensively.

"Y-yep... alright, D-Daddy," I whispered shyly. I watched as he swallowed thickly, listening to every word I said. "I was wondering if you could come with me to the shops? Scraps food is running low."

"Alright, go grab another jacket. You look very cold and I don't need you getting sick," he said. I was feeling very obedient, and ran into my bedroom and grabbed a thick, fluffy coat. I petted Scraps on my way out and told her that we will be back soon.

"I am ready!" I called out to him. He met me in the hallway and grabbed my hand. I made a mental note to give him my hand moisturizer later tonight. His hands were very dry and rough to the touch.

His hand squeezed mine tightly and securely. He seemed scared I might get lost. We made our way out of the apartment and into his car. Mr. Reed... Daddy, turned on the heater and rubbed my two smaller hands between his bigger ones.

"You feel very cold," he mumbled. He opened the glove box and told me to hold out my hand. I had my fingers open like a starfish, doing what he says. He slid on a pair of warm, cotton gloves on my hands. They were a bit big and stretched, struggling to cling to my long, skinny fingers, but it was much warmer than nothing.

He starts his car and drove to the closest shop. He told me that he didn't want me to be outside of the apartment for very long. It is raining heavily and freezing. He cared about me.

We pulled up outside a cute, family-owned store.

"Here are the keys. You stay inside the car, please. Lock the doors as soon as I get out. What cat food did you want me to get? Wet, dry..?"

"Scraps is a street cat. She's not very picky," I told him with a smile.

Daddy nodded and left the car. I locked it instantly and waited with my hand on the button to unlock it as soon as he came back.

⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧

Daddy was reading. He was sitting on the couch, with Scraps snuggling next to him. I think they have grown to like each other a lot. 

I just had my shower and washed my hair. It was only seven PM, and I was bored. I walked into the living room and waited patiently. I wanted him to give me something to do. Maybe we can do another puzzle game again, we both had a lot of fun last time!

Mr. Reed looked up at me. He pulled his glasses off his face and set them on the table with his book. 

"Sit." He ordered. 

I listened to him, plonking myself next to him. He seemed pleased that I did what he said. He looked at me and I felt my cheeks tint pink. He still intimidated me, a lot. He moved his arm to the side of my head and he stroked my hair gently. 

"You are a very good girl, you know that?" he told me. Mr. Reed held me still by grabbing my wrists with his hands. I fidgeted a lot with my fingers, always pulling at the loose threads on my clothes. He leaned forward and pressed his lips quickly against my own. 

"You want to know something?" Daddy asked me. He moved his fingers back to brushing my hair. I looked up at him and nodded. 

"The blush that tints your cheeks when your nervous, is now my favorite color,"  he mumbled quietly. 

He moved his arms to slide me across onto his lap. I moved a bit to get comfortable, he had a boney leg that poked into my thigh. I leaned my back against his chest. He seemed like a very good, comfortable chair. 

Mr. Reed's chest vibrated. He hummed lowly before speaking. "What did you want your safe word to be, Amara? In case you find anything uncomfortable or you're unhappy, what word did you want to use?"

"Oh, well... maybe, uh, Barry B. Benson. Just Barry if we want to shorten it," I loved the Bee Movie, plus, it was easy and quick to say. 

"Who is Barry B. Benson?" Daddy snapped his head in my direction. He moved me a bit so he can make eye contact with me. His eyebrows furrowed together. 

"Um, he is the main character in the Bee Movie. He is my favorite," I told him. I swallowed thickly. He scared me when his mood changed so quickly. 

"Right," Mr. Reed was quiet. He leaned forward and picked up his book again. He sat his glasses back on his nose and hugged me quietly while he continued reading.