Chapter Seven

wow! 200 reads, thanks a whole bunch... also, small smut warning.  :)♡☆!

Mr. Reed came back early from work today, it was lunchtime. He seemed happy and excited to tell me more about our relationship. 

We were sitting on the couch together. I was holding the cute Tenderheart bear he gave me a while ago... Daddy, smiled at me when he noticed how much I liked the toy. 

"How had your day been so far?" he asked me, he had his eyes flickered to my hands when they squished the bear tightly in a hug.

"It was good. I played with Scraps and watched The Maze Runner on tv," I said. I loved that movie a lot. 

"That's good," Daddy said. He paused for a bit before speaking again. "So... are you comfortable enough for me to tell you about rules? I need you to have a better understanding of this."

"Okay, can I ask questions while you're talking, or should I wait until you've finished?" I smiled and looked up at him. 

"Better to ask while I am speaking, so you don't forget anything you are questioning," he told me. I nod. Mr. Reed leans forward and presses his elbows onto his knees. He seemed serious. 

"Alright, I will start off with the rules. Rule one, I really favor honesty in a relationship. I need you to be completely truthful, even if you're afraid of being punished. I can assure you that lying will end up worse for you, than being open to me."

"I agree with that," I told him nervously. I thought that the rules would be so much worse than this!

"Rule two, always ask my permission to do most things. Use your intuition. If you may get hurt, or you think I may disapprove, please ask. It's for your safety."

"Okay."

"Well, rule three. Address me as Daddy or Sir, when we are together privately. If we are in public, Knox is fine. You don't need to call me Mr. Reed, you aren't my employee," he joked. His hands were fidgeting with each other. 

"Can I ask something, now?" I said. He lifted his head and nodded. 

"Um... have you, like, done this before? I wanted to ask you yesterday but I was shy about it," I mumbled. I didn't want him to have super high expectations of me. If he had someone with more experience, I wouldn't be able to compare to them.

"To explain it as clear as I can, I've had parts of BDSM during sex, like being called Daddy or Sir, as well as using equipment for foreplay. But no, I haven't had a proper relationship like this."

I swallowed the lump in my throat. I felt my hands get all clammy and I was picking at my skin. 

"Um, well, I haven't been... in a relationship before. N-none at all. Also, I am a, um, virgin," I said timidly. I didn't know how fast we were meant to go in a relationship. 

 "Have you ever... touched yourself?" he shifted his gaze to my hands again. He was trying to read my body language and I couldn't help but feel hot in embarrassment. 

"N-no, I haven't. But when I was, uh, 16... a boy I know put his hand there and it hurt. I promise I didn't want him to do it!" I quickly told him the last bit. 

"Know..? Who is he?" Daddy asked. I felt awkward. 

"His name is Jake. My mom wants us to date so she always tries to force us together."

Daddy's pupils dilated and his hands scratched at each other. He seemed mad, but I hope he isn't mad at me. 

"We will talk more about this... Jake, later. He shouldn't have forced himself on you, that's sexual assault. I am sorry he hurt you," Daddy picked up the teddy bear I was holding and put him on the table. He grabbed my wrists and rubbed them slowly. 

"If you want, If I can try... I can create a better memory for you? It isn't meant to hurt down there. If I have your consent, I can make you feel good?" I felt his eyes on me. My face was red. 

"Do you promise it won't hurt?" I said. I remember how sore, painfully sore, I was when Jake did it. He didn't stop and I cried the rest of the night after it. 

Daddy nodded. He patted his lap and he moved to grab my waist making me straddle him. He moved his left arm to stabilize my back so I didn't fall off of his legs.

Mr. Reed kissed me. He forced his tongue into my mouth and took over. His arm pressed against my back bucked my hips forward, making me throb. He moved his mouth from mine and held me still. 

"Are you okay?" he asked. His breath was warm and minty. I could faintly smell the cigarette he must have smoked earlier today. I nodded and squirmed a little bit. 

"I need you to verbalize, baby," he said. Daddy's eyes locked with mine. 

"Y-yes," I said. He seemed much more careful and gentle. He didn't want to hurt me. Not even one bit.

Daddy moved me so my back was on the couch. He put my head on a pillow so I was comfortable. I felt his fingers latch onto my undies beneath my dress. He pulled them down to my ankles. His eyes watched my reaction. 

He moved his finger and pushed it into my mouth to wet it. He pulled it out and moved it towards my vagina. I felt his finger work its way inside of my hole. He pumped it in and out of me slowly, while he moved his thumb slowly on my clit. 

I moaned and felt pressure quickly starting to build up. I felt myself getting more and more aroused when he moved his thumb faster against my bud. My cunt clenched and he pulled his finger out of me. 

When I opened my eyes I felt self-conscious. I was comfortable with Daddy, but I've never felt like this before with anyone.

When I started to steady my breathing, Daddy licked his fingers and his eyes didn't move from mine. I squirmed slightly on the couch. 

Daddy reached and grabbed the tissue box on the table. He wiped between my legs and pulled my underwear back up. 

"You did so well," Daddy praised me. He moved his hands to help me sit upright on the couch.

"T-thank you, I liked that a-a lot better," I said. I felt shy with him, again.

"Good," he said. He moved slightly and readjusted his pants. He groaned a little bit out of discomfort. Daddy continued on with his rules. "Rule four, no teasing."

I nodded and he seemed happy. 

"I need to go have a shower. Go and get changed. I will make lunch for you to eat after."