Bonus ♡ Avenge

Knox POV

"Bend down so I can kiss you, Daddy," Amara mumbles, standing up on her tippy-toes and smooching her lips against mine.

I pick her up and carry her towards the sofa.

Amara pulls her puffy lips away from me and grins. "I have started scrapbooking ideas for our wedding. I would really like a white wedding, snow and all."

"I have said you can have whatever you like. Tell me and I will make it happen, I promise," I remind her softly, before kissing her again.

I reach my hands closer to her knickers, plucking at the seam lightly. Amara moaned and tucked her lip between her teeth. My thumb dragged along her creamy slit before palming her cunt.

"You are so hot when you're like this," I lick along her collarbone and up her neck. "I am going to fuck you on the balcony. Everyone will see that you're mine."

Amara lets out a small gasp, her lip rolls between her teeth.

Before I can even get started with her, the doorbell rings and heavy hands thud the wood.

I look at Amara and she pouts, shaking her head frantically and pushing my hand down her panties. I slide my hand down her navel and into her underwear again, only to be interrupted again.

"Fucking Hell. I am sorry baby, I will be back," I say, closing my eyes and clenching my jaw. It is Sunday, nine in the morning.

Amara slips from under me and runs like an embarrassed girl to the bathroom. She shouldn't be embarrassed. This is her home.

"Amara, are you home? I need to talk to you. I want to apologize for what happened a few months ago."

I didn't need to see the face of the little boy talking. I knew exactly who it was. I felt my body grow hot with rage from knowing Jake the douchebag is within punching distance from me.

For one, Amara confided in me about all the times he had touched her forcefully. She told me she cried so hard one night she actually wanted to die.

I am going to kill him.

And two, having the fucking nerve to knock on my door, and pant for her like a desperate dog.

I open the door and see his face drop. He is unhappy to see me. Surprise.

"Is Amara home? I want to apologize and catch up with her, please," Jake tries to look behind me around the home. I step forward, out the door, and lock it behind me.

"Amara is with her friends. You can talk with her, but I am not leaving her alone with you," I lie to him, trying to keep my cool. All I could think about were his nasty hands, I imagine amusement when she would try to push him away from her. It made me so angry. "We can head there now."

"Sure, I have nothing against you, man. You are a good guy," Jake nods slowly, wholeheartedly hating the words he is spitting at me right now.

He follows me outside of the building. I hope Amara is okay for a few hours.

I know she went into that bathroom to get herself off.

⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧

Jake was on the floor, vomiting and swallowing his own blood and puke.

Judah and Gabriel enjoyed hitting him as much as I did. He makes me so fucking angry, it hurts. My friends didn't have the exact details, but I told them he had hurt my Amara badly and that was enough for them.

"I am going to the police, Knox. I-I can't believe you are this type of guy. Do you beat Amara up too? Is this why she hasn't seen her family in months?" Jake runs his hand down his face and wipes the snot spilling from his nose.

"It is sad you think you will be a free-man," Gabriel kicks his shin lightly and Jake whimpers into a ball. He is rolling around in his own filth.

It has been a couple of hours since I have been home, my phone rings and Amara's name flashes on the screen.

"Give me a few minutes," I grumble, leaving the room and heading towards Judah's office.

I call Amara back. She answers the call instantly.

"I am worried. Who was at the door, have you been kidnapped?" Amara trails off on a babbling rant.

"I am okay, baby. I will be home soon, I promise. I know what you did in the bathroom. You can keep yourself company for another half an hour."

"I just went for a wee, bye!" Amara tries to cover herself, hanging up the phone.

She knows she will be punished for that later.