Chapter Thirteen (Part 02.)

hi all. wow... thank you so much for the overwhelming support 🥰.  I am trying to write as much as I can. I seem to be rewriting sentences more than I'd prefer. I hope that this chapter is okay. I am new to writing smut, so I may rewrite this and edit it soon.

sorry for the short chapter. next chapter will be the dinner with amara's family (longer).

I didn't know what to do at all. I was an inexperienced girl going way outside of her comfort zone. I just wished I was a sexy seductress who knew exactly what to do in moments like this. I nibbled my lip and pushed down the anxious feeling in my tummy.

I moved in front of Knox on the floor. I tucked my feet under my legs and looked up at him. Knox knelt forward and put his elbows on his knees.

"I want to help," I told him honestly. "I don't have experience but I want learn."

"I don't want you to feel like you have to do anything for me, Amara," Knox frowned down at me.

"I know I don't," I replied. My skin was hot and red. I was embarrassed but trying to feel confident and strong. I wanted to make Knox feel good too.

"Just... don't bite with your teeth, please," Knox leaned down at pressed his lips to mine. He kissed me for a minute before leaning back on the sofa.

I managed to undo the buckle on the belt and zip on his pants. Knox pulled out his belt from the loops and I slid his slacks down his legs. I looked up at him nervously when his erection bulged from his boxers noticeably.

I hooked my fingers under his boxers and pulled them down to his ankles. I kissed the tip of his penis gently with a smile. Knox didn't say anything but I noticed his reactions to me. He squirmed on the couch, trying to push himself further back into the seat. 

I wrapped my slender fingers around the base of his cock, I moved my hand slowly and slid my tongue around the head. I took him inside of my mouth and tried to push his shaft as far as I could down my throat. 

I remembered those movies that Jane had shown me, I tried to mimic the girls and repeat their movements. Jane... she hadn't even contacted me. She never did contact me unless she needed something from me.

I looked up at Knox. I could barely fit half of him inside my mouth. He was big, and that was a fact. Daddy had his teeth biting his bottom lip, suppressing a groan. It felt naughty doing this in his office. It made it feel more exciting, scarier. 

I moved my hand from the base of his penis to his balls, massaging them softly. He seemed to like what I was doing. Daddy's hands quickly found themselves around the base of my head as he pushed himself further into my mouth.

"Ahh, fuck..." Knox came in my mouth. I had tried not to gag from the taste it. Knox looked at me wide-eyed and leaned forward on the couch, his hand moving to my neck.

"Swallow it."

Knox's hard penis still pulsed in between my lips. He pulled himself out and wiped himself off with a tissue. I swallowed the salty cum. I don't think I will ever get used to the taste. Knox was still hard as he pulled his boxer shorts up and his slacks. 

I watched him zip up his pants, still sitting on the floor. Knox wiped my mouth with his thumb and pressed his lips on my forehead. 

"Good, baby," Knox grabbed my arms and pulled me up onto the sofa beside him. I felt my cheeks go red in embarrassment. I had never been so bold with anyone. 

"Don't be shy. We have a dinner to look forward to tonight, after that I'll show you who you really belong to," Knox rubbed my knuckles with his thumb. 

"Yes... Daddy," I whispered, my eyes were so tired. I fell asleep on the couch and would stay asleep for the rest of the day. Hopefully tonight my family will accept Knox for who he is, and Jake will learn to leave us alone.