Bonus ♡ Wedding Day

I was a real princess. 

I had a big, puffy white dress with beautiful lace and delicate flowers in the details. I even had a pretty, sparkly tiara. 

I was marrying my Prince Charming. 

Despite not getting along with my family, I sent my parents a long letter inviting them to the wedding, but they would be under strict rules. I didn't want them to bring anything up about my husband that was mean and cruel.

No inviting or mentioning Jake.

Mom never called to congratulate me on our engagement, or visit me and give me a big hug saying she is so, so sorry and wanted my love. I mourned the loss of my mom and dad for a small time before Daddy started talking about us.

I want my own little family. I had told Knox I wanted babies, pets, and a big backyard with a pretty garden. He gave me a long soft kiss, telling me that after the wedding we can move anywhere I want to go. He said he wants to have babies with me. He wants a family with me.

"I think my son might die when he sees you," Florence claps her hands together and kisses my cheek. 

"I am so nervous," I tell her softly, picking at my fingers. 

"You're nervous? Knox has changed his suit four times because he is sweating so much. I have never seen him like this before," Florence tells me. 

"He is?" I mumble to myself. "Where is he?"

"In the room at the end of the hall," she grins, patting my butt as I make my way to his room.

I finally make it to the dressing room. I knock on the door and Daddy opens it. He has his shirt unbuttoned at the top and his hands were fidgeting with his cufflinks. 

Knox sees me and he wraps his arms around my body. "You are too beautiful for me."

"What are you doing here, is everything okay?" Knox questions me gently, peppering smooches across my cheek and nose. 

"I just want to see you are okay," I mumble, smoothing out his shirt and helping fix his buttons. 

"Are you having second thoughts?" Daddy clears his throat and takes a deep breath.

"Of course not, I love you forever," I remind him, feeling like the same giddy girl I was when we first started kissing and holding hands. Knox was my best friend, and soon husband. 

"I love you, my Amara," Knox pulls me to him in a hug. He strokes my hair with his hand. 

"Let's go and get married."

⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧

"We are skipping the reception. I already told mom," Knox's eyes are dark when he looks at me. 

We are sitting in a car that I decorated with cans and bells, a painted 'just married' written on the rear window of the car. Daddy didn't mind, as long as I was happy.

"I have rented a small cabin, just outside of New York. Very private for us," Daddy moves his hand to rest on my lap. 

His eyes remain on the road ahead of him, but his fingers slip under my scrunched-up dress, into my knickers. He covers my private parts with his palm, gently lapping his thumb over my clit. 

"I can't wait to fuck you every day, for the rest of our lives," Knox grumbles out with a husky voice, flickering his eyes between me and the road. 

Daddy's hand drags out from my panties, just before I could release myself. 

I look at him breathlessly, frowning my eyebrows and pressing my lips together. "I am going to remember that."

"Daddy," I look at him, a light bulb flickering in my brain. I pat his thigh to gain his attention. 

"For one night can we switch," I ask shyly, "you will do what I say, for fun."

Knox laughs under his breath and squeezes my thigh. "For one night, only."

"This honeymoon is going to be fun," I smile, leaning across the car and softly kissing my husband on the cheek.