Epilogue

I hope you're all doing well. 

2 months later.

Please it had been months, get over this tantrum.

Don't let this stranger come between our family. 

I felt my insides want to crawl up my throat when reading the messages from my mom. I deleted the chats quickly and reluctantly blocked both their phone numbers. My hands were shaky when I set the phone down on the table.

Knox had gone to work early this morning. I was stuck at the apartment alone, left to my own annoying thoughts and Scraps who thought climbing the curtains was an excellent idea. I tapped my foot on the ground before walking over to the kitchen and grabbing a piece of paper. 

I grabbed a pen and started writing everything out. I wrote how I was feeling towards my family and how upset they made me. How I had been living my dream life for months now with my boyfriend, and how much I missed not being able to tell my mom about how cute I thought my boyfriend was.

I scribbled my angry thoughts and screwed up the paper into a ball before throwing it into the trash. 

I struggled to waste time. I wanted Knox to hug me right now. 

My phone dinged from the table and I nervously turned around to grab it. I felt my skin heat up reading who had just messaged me.

Knox. 

I love you, my baby. 

I quickly type back telling him how much I miss him and love him. I told him that I was miserable without him. 

I am sorry, baby. I have to work a bit later than I thought. I have lots of paperwork stacked up. Probably due to the little minx who had kept all my attention the past few months. 

I sent a sad face and put my phone back down. I decided to watch some movies, or maybe find a new tv show to occupy my time.

⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧

I pressed my hands onto my eyes and rubbed them. I was tired and had fallen asleep on the couch. I hopped off the seat quickly and hugged the handsome man who was sitting next to me. He was home from work and wearing a neat tuxedo outfit. 

"I missed you a lot. I like your outfit," I told him before kissing his nose. Daddy pulled me onto his lap and smooched my mouth deeply. 

"I need you to get dressed in a pretty dress for me," Knox told me, patting my butt and urging me to go get changed. I looked at him curiously when he smirked at me. I nodded stepped away from him to get changed.

I had picked out a soft pink dress that touched my knee. It had sparkles on the neckline and matched the kitten heels on my feet. I did makeup and straightened my hair. I had put a lot of effort into my appearance, and Knox didn't complain when he saw me. 

"I also have this," Knox looked nervous and pulled out a piece of long fabric from his pocket.

"Can you tell me where we are going?" I mumbled when he tied the cloth around my eyes. He kissed my temple and didn't reply. I felt like a giddy school girl, it made me nervous.

Knox picked me up and carried me throughout the apartment complex. He didn't seem to care if we looked funny to anybody else. 

"Keep those pretty eyes closed for me, no peeking," Knox rubbed his thumb on my hand and kissed me when we reached his car.

"Can I have a tiny hint?" I mumbled quietly. It seemed like we had been driving for hours before he pulled the car over on a side road. I rolled my bottom lip between my teeth, I had no idea what he had planned... a cute little date, maybe?

I heard Knox open his door and shut it before helping me out of the car. He picked me up and carried me. His reasoning was because I would fall and hurt myself, I think that he just liked holding me.

I felt my butt land on a soft cushion. Knox carefully unwrapped the blindfold and I felt my insides light up with butterflies. 

Everything was so beautiful. It was private, just for us two. A small loveseat was covered in fluffy pillows and the table in front of it was covered in all sorts of tasty treats. He had lights stringing from trees and a lovely card placed just for me. 

"I hope you like it, I had been planning this for a while," Knox rubbed my leg and placed the card in my lap. I felt my eyes get wet looking at the front of it. 

Knox had crafted this beauty himself. It had homemade written all over it and I loved it better than anything from the store. He stuck sequins and glued lots of colorful things. He wrote on the front of the card in delicate writing, 'to my forever'.

Dear my good girl,

I have been here for a long time, but never truly loved my life until meeting you what seemed forever ago. 

I thought I had everything that I wanted before I had you in my arms. 

I want to be tied to you in every way possible, including your last name.

I looked back at Daddy and my wobbly fingers dropped the card on the table. His beautiful hands were more nervous than my own. He was grasping a small velvety blue box, sitting on one knee on the grass.

"I love you so much, Amara. Please be my wife and marry me," Knox said this line as though he had practiced it a thousand times. 

My heart started pumping a hundred times faster when I nodded.

"I love you, yes," I finally answered; I can't believe I am going to be a wife. A wife to a man I loved so very much.

I was sobbing by the time that Knox took my hand and slid the ring on my finger. It was dainty and delicate, he told me that the ring reminded me of him. 

"I had never been so scared in my life," Knox said to me. He had a sweaty forehead that he wiped his sleeve on to clean. 

"You're the only one for me," I replied as he hugged me tightly and placed a thousand kisses on my cheek. His hand brushed gently in my hair as we ate our food and I babbled on about the dream wedding we will be having.

hi guys,

this novella was quite short, huh? 

thank you for reading with me, and continuing to support me. I am sorry for the abrupt ending, but I want to post my next book soon that has a more exciting plot to it. 

I will be posting bonus scenes to this book about the wedding, the playroom, and Judah. 

I am really hoping to start a more regular posting schedule. my cat has been having quite a few problems lately and I have been very frustrated. I had no motivation to write. 

hopefully, I can push myself. I love writing and hopefully, one other person likes it too.