Chapter Eleven

the second chapter today, as promised! hope you guys enjoy the rest of your weekend. :)♡☆!

"Daddy.." I started, looking up at Knox. The movie we were watching had it's credits rolling in and I had been waiting to ask him this the entire time.

"Yes, baby," he replied. He smiled down at me, leaned in, and kissed me. He really was my own personal Prince Charming.

"Tomorrow can I come with you to work? I can try and help, I can be like a personal assistant. I get really bored here when you're gone," I explained to him. Daddy wrapped his hand on my thigh and squeezed my leg. 

"You can, promise me you will behave," he spoke. I nodded eagerly and jumped in my seat. Tomorrow I will get to meet all of his friends and see a new side of him. It was super exciting for me.

I heard purring, so I started looking around the room. What I saw was so gross.

"Oh look, Scraps found a rat, bleh," I pointed my finger to my cat. I felt my stomach starting to swirl with sickness. She had her paw swamping at a poor, little defenseless animal. 

"Fuck," Daddy swore and rolled his eyes. He grabbed a small box to put the animal outside. "I'm shutting the balcony from now on. Your stupid cat can't bring rodents into the apartment."

"The rat probably has a family, so please don't kill it," I begged him. I wobbled my lip and pouted. I wanted to convince him to save a life, instead of taking it.

Scraps would always bring mice home when I lived with my parents. She never ate them, she just played with them and taunted them. Sometimes she groomed them like her own little pet. 

Knox didn't answer me. I curled my feet under my butt and whimpered when I moved. I was still sore from the spanks I was given this morning. I watched as Daddy put the rat into a box. He smirked at me before leaving the apartment and closing the door behind him.

I think he is going downstairs to set him free. 

"Scraps, bad girl! I have told you before to stop bullying animals," I scolded her and waved my finger. She simply meowed at me and scratched the carpet in front of her.

I stood up and stretched my arms. I rubbed my butt with my hand, I could still feel the thwacks from the paddle. I felt my cheeks get hot thinking about it. 

I huffed and crossed my arms. Knox's laptop was sitting on the table, so I grabbed it and sat down again. His computer was only asleep, so it didn't need a password to open it.

His wallpaper was a picture of his family. He had his arm wrapped around his mom and he was kissing her cheek. It made my heart tingle thinking about how sweet he was. 

I looked around the screen. Knox had so many things open at once, the bottom of the laptop was lowly buzzing from heat. I opened everything and started closing tabs from his Safari. 

When the last page appeared, I turned bright red. He had a porn video about BDSM covering the screen. When I scrolled down on the page, it had '50 ideas on what to do with your submissive'. 

I started reading from number one, I chewed on my lip anxiously when going down the list. I heard the front door jingle, and I slammed the screen down out of embarrassment. Knox entered the room and his eyes widened. He walked over to me and grabbed the laptop out of my hands.

"What were you looking at?" Daddy asked me, putting the computer on the coffee table. 

"I didn't mean to snoop I swear! You took so long to come back I thought you might have a game downloaded!" I pleaded my case but Knox's expression showed he didn't care. 

"I'm not going to spank you, Amara. What were you looking at?" Knox repeated himself and sat beside me on the couch. This is so embarrassing.

"You had a video open, but I didn't watch it. I was just reading what was written under it, I promise!" I looked down sadly and prayed he would forgive me. 

Knox didn't say anything. He picked up his device again and slumped back into the couch. He opened the laptop and looked at me, then back at the screen.

"I was trying to see if there was anything else in BDSM that you might enjoy that I haven't tried yet," Daddy said. He was skimming his eyes over the points listed. 

"Did you want to read it with me? There is a video if you want to see," Knox told me. I nodded. I was fine with experimenting if it was within my limits. Daddy's eyes lit up and he seemed happy with my response. 

"I will play the video first," Daddy clicked the button and the film started. He didn't watch the screen. He watched me to see how I would react to the couple and what they were talking about. 

The woman in the video started explaining BDSM, which Knox already taught me. She had then introduced another friend of hers who seemed really scary. He was big and buff, mean-looking. He reminded me of Knox. But I knew Knox, and he was nice and caring. 

They spoke about some of the ideas listed below and how it made the submissive and dominant feel. 

Her first idea was making the submissive go out without any underwear beneath clothing; or having her wear a remote vibrator that the dominant can control during outings. I wasn't sure how to feel about that one yet.

Most of it talked about oral sex, and ideas during sex. It made me nervous that he was researching for that. I didn't know if I was ready for sex yet. 

When the film ended, Knox looked at me expectantly. He closed the computer and grabbed my waist to straddle him. I felt myself lean forward and his lips locked with mine. He kissed me roughly, but I still liked it. 

"Tomorrow at work, I would like you to wear a small vibrator that I can control with my phone," Daddy said between kisses. His breath tickled my skin when we finished making-out. 

"Do you think you would enjoy that, baby?" Knox asked me. I felt two of his fingers work their way towards my private parts. I hummed, nodding without really being aware of what I was agreeing to.