Chapter Sixteen

hi guys,

I actually have an entire plot written for my next book. I am excited to start the first chapter soon, and hopefully, publish it sometime in the very near future!

(sorry for the short chapter guys, it's just smut.)

It wasn't often that I would look at Knox and he would be nervous. As soon as we entered Daddy's apartment, he picked me up by my waist and put me on the edge of his bed.

"I am going to try my best to do this with you at a slow pace, but please tell me how you are feeling," Knox asked me, watching how I reacted to him.

"I want to, um, have sex with you," I said quickly and truthfully. My face became bright red when he kissed my cheek. "Not with that other stuff, just you and only you."

Knox ran his fingers through my hair. He was soft and gentle, I liked it. I wasn't ready for everything else that he wanted to try yet. Starting off simple seemed the best way before introducing me to an entire world he was involved in.

Daddy kissed my lips feverishly and his hand moved under my dress. I pressed my body against his torso when he pulled my panties down to my ankles. He flipped me over and pushed me down on the mattress, unzipping the back of my dress and throwing it on the floor.

I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment when his tongue started snaking down my spine. Slowly he kissed my lower back before pulling away from me. I heard him undress and kick his shoes to the other side of the room. He was quick before I felt his hands touch my skin.

I squirmed below him when I felt his thumb brush over my cunt. He rolled me over again before crawling over my body. Daddy watched me silently, he pulled his lip between his teeth before taking my breast in his mouth and licking my nipple.

Knox trailed his fingers between my legs before sliding multiple fingers inside of me. I felt my body shift closer to him as he pumped his hand teasingly.

I felt my stomach twist and turn before hitting a strong climax, dribbling my wetness over the bedsheets and Knox's fingers. He put his hand to his mouth and sucked on the cum.

"I am okay, before you ask," I told him. Knox pulled a condom packet from his bedside table and tore it at the seam. He rolled the protection over his hard cock and started rubbing his erection against my clit.

I felt my stomach tense before he slowly pushed his penis inside of me. I closed my eyes trying to ignore the pressing pain, as his lips started kissing me on my jaw.

"Tell me when you're comfortable," Daddy mumbled into my cheek. He sucked lightly onto my skin and rubbed his hand on my shoulder.

"It doesn't hurt as much, Daddy," I reassured him with a small kiss on his nose.

Knox started pushing and pulling his hips. My body felt warm and tingly. I could feel my orgasm building up inside of me when he moved.

"Oh my, D-Daddy..."

I felt my insides burning and a pleasurable knot twisting inside of me. Knox plunged himself forward, deeper and harder than before. He groaned and kissed my neck, sucking on it lightly as he emptied himself into the condom.

Daddy pulled himself out of me and I felt my juices spill out onto the bedding. Knox wrapped his arms around me and cuddled his head into my body.

"I love you," Knox said quietly. I tried to even out my breathing when he spoke. I pressed my hands against his cheeks and made him look at me.

"What did you just say?" I whispered quietly. I needed him to say it again.

"I love you, Amara," Knox repeated. His eyebrows were in a sharp line and his lips were pressed together. He pulled my body against his and held me tightly.

"I love you too, Daddy," I told him. Knox had a small smirk and he hopped off the bed and went into the bathroom. I watched him grab a cloth and warm it with water.

Knox approached me and started cleaning my legs and private parts. He wiped slowly and carefully not to hurt me after what we had just done.

"How was it for you?" Daddy asked me. He put the cloth back in the bathroom and grabbed my hands before looking at me. He was nervous.

"Really good," I said honestly. "I am sorry that I wasn't ready for everything else you wanted to do."

I felt his fingers snake to my wrist and he held me tightly. "That will be one of my favorite moments ever, Amara. The toys are meant to make the sex better, but it will be hard to top this."

I grinned at him like a giddy school girl and hugged him tightly. He loved me, and I loved him just as much.