Chapter Ten

um.. 1.6k reads?!! thank you a whole lot! I haven't updated the last few days as I'm trying to finish up my units for school. I should hopefully finish my course soon and I can update more then. this chapter is short, I just wanted to post something. I will keep on writing today and maybe upload another chapter in a few hours.  :)♡☆!

I awoke to Knox's third leg poking into my butt. I tried to nudge it away with the back of my thigh but it didn't help at all, it just made it worse.  

"Stop fidgeting. I told you not to tease," Knox spoke. I felt myself turn red in embarrassment. He grabbed my wrists in a warning. I didn't realize that he was awake. 

I felt my undies ripple up after I moved and it was uncomfortable. It was like a wedgy that wouldn't go away. He has stopped moving, he has to be asleep again...

I slowly moved my hips forward and moved my hands to wiggle my PJs. 

"What did I tell you, Amara?" Knox flipped me over to face him. My heart stopped in my chest. 

"My b-bad," I pretended to be clueless and looked at him innocently. He only had a hard glare on his face. He looked very tired and mad that I didn't listen. 

"Amara, keep this up and you're going to be punished," he stated sternly. He still seems cautious when introducing his lifestyle to me. I was inexperienced, so I didn't know what to expect from it. 

"I.. uh," I puffed out my lip. If I wanted to be with him, I had to at least try some of the things he liked... right?

"Punish m-me then," I looked anywhere but his eyes. I tried to be bold and confident. I wanted to learn new things. 

Knox's cheeks and nose grew slightly red at how forward I was. He didn't say anything. He got out of bed and left the room. His expression was difficult to read. I felt nervous for when he came back. 

"Amara," Knox stepped over to the bed. He had a wooden paddle in one hand and a bottle of moisturizer in the other. He sat down at the edge of the bed before ordering me. "Over my lap."

I bent over his lap submissively. Knox grabbed my shorts and ripped them off me. He pulled my undies down to my ankles and started massaging my butt. 

"You will count with me. Remember what your safe word is if you need me to stop," Knox said. He had a dominant voice that made me shrink and obey. I nodded meekly, keeping my head bowed. 

A sudden loud smack hit my ass. It felt hot and it made my insides burn with fire. He gently rubbed over the spot with the wooden paddle, before hitting it down again and again. I counted with him after each hit.

After my punishment, Daddy reached for the moisturizer and squirted it on my skin. It was cooling and soothing when he rubbed it into my skin. I whimpered softly as he did. 

"Good girl," Knox praised me and I used my fingers to wipe my eyes. "What did you learn?"

"Not to t-tease you," I grumbled. I was still laying on his lap, sore and in pain. 

"What do you call me, baby?" he asked me. I could feel him looking down on me. He frowned. 

"Daddy, I am sorry for t-teasing you," I expressed my apology and tried to move. Knox grabbed my arms and picked me up. He carried me into the living room and set me on the couch. 

"How are you feeling?" Knox sat beside me. He held my hand and rubbed his thumb ontop. His was much larger than mine and it was oddly comforting. 

"It hurt at the beginning but I liked it," I spoke. I was being honest. After each spank, I felt my underwear get wet and Knox would have definitely noticed that. 

Daddy nodded with a small chuckle. He grabbed a fluffy blanket and wrapped me in it. I must have looked like a burrito to him. He grabbed the tv remote and flicked through the channels. The Princess Diaries was playing, so he let me watch that as he got breakfast. 

Knox was in the kitchen cutting up pieces of fruit. I continued watching the tv when my phone started ringing from another room. 

"I'll get it for you. You aren't allowed to move all day. You are under strict rules to watch movies today," Knox said before answering my phone. 

"Who is it?" I whispered in anticipation. His face seemed disappointed when he handed it to me.

"Amara? It's mom," my eyes lowered to the floor and I pulled at the threads on the blanket. Why is my mom calling me? I tried to talk to her last night but she didn't listen. She never listens.

"Hi, mom," I said shyly. I looked at Daddy when talking to her. He had a firm grip on the knife as he cut the fruit. He looked concerned as to what she might be saying. 

"Morning, sweetheart. I am so sorry for being rude yesterday. I have always pictured you and Jake being together since you were little kids," she told me. A million thoughts ran through my head. Where was she going with this?

"Your father filled me in about your boyfriend this morning. I didn't realize that Knox was well-off. I just want you to be cared for and looking at his online profile, he is. Your father and I would like to have dinner with you two to clear this all up."

"Oh, well I don't think anytime soon is a good idea," I laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of my neck. Knox was still furious about them trying to drag me off to California. My parents were also very rude to him last night when he defended me.

"That's alright. Contact me sometime soon and we can catch up properly," mom finished off before hanging up on me. 

"What was that about?" Knox approached me with a plate of food. He shaped the fruits into a smiley face with some whipped cream for eyebrows. 

"I think she Google'd you and now she likes you. She wants to have dinner again," I shrugged my shoulders and took the plate from Knox. 

"Do you want to watch this movie with me?" I smiled up at him. He was always working during the week so I really hoped he could spare some time to watch a film with me. 

"Of course."