Thirty

One month later

"I can't believe we got this place..." Adrien mutters, looking at the empty stage and the empty seats of the arena, having seats for around 20,000 people.

"The benefits of having a dad that can sponsor you," Luka says, laughing, then looking at his father who was approaching the group.

"Is this place killer, or what?!?" Jagged Stone says, laughing as he gestures towards the crowd, "A great first venue, right?"

"It's intimidating if you ask me..." Ivan mutters, looking at all of the empty seats.

"If you think it's intimidating now, just wait until all of those seats are filled, which they will be since it's a Jagged Stone sponsored show!" Jagged says, patting Ivan on the back.

"Oh, I definitely can not do this..." Juleka mutters, pacing around the stage.

"Juleka, darling." Jagger says, putting his hands on her shoulders gently, "Guess what?"

"What...?"

"I was the exact same way when I got my first big venue." Jagger says, gesturing out towards the audience, "But you have something I could only wish that I'd have."

"What's that?"

"You have a family onstage with you. That's more rock and roll than I could ever be." Jagger smiles, gesturing towards her friends and brother as Juleka's eyes begin to tear up, "I am so proud of you."

Juleka begins to cry, wrapping her arms around her dad without caring what everyone thought.

Marinette arrives with Chloe, who were in charge of getting good decorations for the stage. They begin hanging things up as quickly as possible. Nino and Alya were in charge of testing all of their equipment before the show started.

Nino turned on the speaker equipment and started playing one of their tracks, "Dude, this is SO AWESOME!" He yells over the booming music that was playing all around the area.

Juleka immediately jumps away from Jagger, the sound of the music freaking her out, "NINO!!"

"Sorry! I should've gave a warning." He chuckles nervously after he turns the music off.

"Are you sure you should be in charge of the sound design? You can take over the camera work for me if you wanted." Alya teases, causing Nino to glare at her a bit before breaking a smile.

Marinette looks over at Chloe, who was looking less than optimistic as she was hanging up some of their decorations. "Hey, Chloe?"

Chloe looks at Marinette with a bit of confusion, "Yeah, Dupain-Cheng? What is it?"

"Are you nervous for tonight?"

Chloe laughs nervously, "ME?? Nervous?!? The Bourgeois family was meant for the spotlight! Why would I be nervous?"

Marinette smiles, "Why are you still trying to put on your façade? We all know you aren't like your family."

"I just don't want to add any unneeded tension to the group, that's all. Of course I'm nervous, but I want to be in the spotlight, and do it the right way! No matter how I feel now!" Chloe says.

"You have a lot more courage than I do, that's for sure."

"I don't think that's true." Chloe says, looking at the girl.

"Why don't you?" Marinette asks, not knowing what else to say.

"You have a lot of determination and you're not just following the family name, I think that's courageous." Chloe shrugs as she mutters.