Twenty

Chloe had left her house last, making her arrive later than everyone else. When she arrived, she sees the group sitting by the river, Adrien and Marinette already having their ice cream while Alya and Nino were coming back with theirs. Luka sat by Adrien and Marinette, talking with them about something. Alya is the first person to see Chloe, and she waves her over eagerly, "Chloe! About time you made it! Luka has been waiting for you..." She says, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"Why so suggestive? He's just a friend, Alya." Chloe says, her face feeling warm despite her claims.

"Someone is in denial," Nino mutters loud enough for her to hear. Chloe glares at him, and he shrugs in response, "I'm just saying."

Luka sees Chloe and gets up, walking over to them, "You ready for ice cream? I am so excited to try it!" He says.

Chloe laughs, "You sound like a kid, but yes, I'm ready!" She says, running up the stairs towards the stand.

Luka rolls his eyes, "Who's the kid now?"

Andre sees the two rushing up to the stand and gives a smile as he sings, "With one scoop or two, I'll find them for you, with magical ice cream flavors!"

"Hello, Andre! I'm Chloe and this is Luka, and we were hoping to find something that would work for us!" Chloe says after he has finished his song.

"Ah, let me get a good look at you two, I bet I can find the perfect pairing for you!"

Luka looks at Chloe with amusement as she is mesmerized by all of the flavors that he has as Andre observes the two for a moment.

"Since this is the first time I've seen you both, I need to think of the perfect flavor, for that is my oath!" Andre says, then grabbing his ice cream scooper, "For the boy, mint! A strong flavor that stands well on its own, powerful, smooth, and pretty well known!"

Luka smiles, "I'm unsure if I'm really powerful..."

"I believe we both know what I mean, young man. Nothing can be hidden from Andre." He says with a wink, scooping the mint ice cream on the bottom.

Chloe looks at Luka's face, which is mixed with confusion and slight fear, and nudges him in the side. He snaps out of it and gives a nervous smile to Chloe.

Andre raises an eyebrow at Chloe, "For the girl... Chocolate chips, chocolate." He says, placing dark chocolate chips on top of the mint and adding a scoop of chocolate on the top, "At first, can seem bitter, but, after combined with something complimentary, becomes a good flavorful mixture. Dark chocolate takes a while to be accepted by the masses as a good flavor, but after people adjust, becomes one of the most addictive flavors."

"I would say that's pretty accurate..." Luka says with a slightly flirty tone.

Chloe laughs, "That's ridiculous."

"Together, the mint chocolate chip combination becomes of the most common flavors that many people enjoy. You both are powerful together in whatever form it may be."

"Form?" Chloe asks, raising an eyebrow.

"You'll figure it out eventually." Andre says, handing Chloe the ice cream. "Have a good day."

"You too." Luka says, the two then leaving with confusion.

"What was that about?" Chloe asks after out of hearing distance.

"I wish I knew," Luka says with a nervous laugh, sitting next to Adrien.

Chloe sits beside Luka and they share the ice cream, "This is so good!"